Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, whats goin on? My names Tina and Im from Mass. I own a 1993 LS 5 speed MTX, with some exterior mods, and other mods that are not so noticeable.:) I just got my body kit which wont be goin on until the spring, along with a nice set of 17" rims. I also stock car race a 79 Olds Cutlass 350 in the summer, and might be ice racing a VW Rabbit :p on the ice in NH this winter. Around home I cruise with Chicken Racing and some members of Street Theory Racing. Im kinda lookin to get the 6 into a club of her own seeing as right now Im just kinda looked at as the "ricer" chick. They all love me but swear they wont let me in unless I drive american:D

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
wow, you sound like my kind of girl! :p j/k. anyways, welcome to the board. Anything you want to know about the MX-6 can be found here. Just use the search box at the upper right hand side of the screen, and you can find just about anything. If you need anything else, feel free to ask! :D

Trent

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
welcome ,I used to run dirt track enduro class..most fun you can have outside of demo derby..ice sounds like fun though...

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
So when do we get to see pictures of you?

Yeah, we have 2 Cutlass's with 350's also..

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Never seen any ice car racing up here in NH, but I'm sure its interesting. I'm from southern, NH...welcome!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm an part time MX6 owner now, but either way welcome to mx6.com from your southern neightbor :wave:. Lot's of Mass MX6'ers you may wanna check the New England section.

Bart

p.s. don't make fun of me because i drive an altima :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey im from mass myself...near springfield....and im lookin to get an mx6 in the spring.....anyone want to cut me a deal?..lol j/k

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Caffeine said:
Never seen any ice car racing up here in NH, but I'm sure its interesting. I'm from southern, NH...welcome!
Can't remember where, but there is, or was, ice racing in NH. Had a car and was going to run. But I sort of destroyed it in it's first venture on a track. Guess they should have chose a less aggresive driver.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey whats up everyone? The ice racing used to be held in Winchendon Mass, now they moved it to Jaffrey, Nh. Im lookin to meet up with some local peeps sometime soon. We are sort of plannin a get togther for kart racing out in boston and trying to find a **** load of people to go. If your interested PM me or leave me a message up on here

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Welcome to the boards, I think you will find most people here very nice and now that they know you are a girl they will bend over backwards to help you :).

-Bryce

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
sweet, hey i have a question for you or for anyone who wants to reply. has anyone heard of HOTSHOT parts and their validity as of good racing parts? they're pretty expensive.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
netwrk_supprt said:
sweet, hey i have a question for you or for anyone who wants to reply. has anyone heard of HOTSHOT parts and their validity as of good racing parts? they're pretty expensive.
all ive heard about them has been good. their headers arent the biggest HP increase, pacesetters beat them there, but pacesetter's quality is supposed to be **** and hotshots supposed to be good quality.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
1993 LS V6 5 Speed Manual

K&N Short Ram Filtercharged, Port and polished, bored 30 over, performance pistons, crank, and valves, JDM weight reduction, Tokico racing shocks and struts, Brembos, lowering springs, and a 2 inch drop.

Yeah I drive a stick, and I drive it HARD!!
What is your new C/R? Why did you replace a forged crank? What is JDM weight reduction? I didn't know 6's had shocks AND struts.

Otherwise, welcome to the board! :)

-Chris

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
easyBob said:
I didn't know 6's had shocks AND struts.

-Chris
Think rear hatch.... :rolleyes:

I had the same questions you did. Thanks for making me not be the bad guy and asking :tup:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
rylinkus said:
Think rear hatch.... :rolleyes:

I had the same questions you did. Thanks for making me not be the bad guy and asking :tup:
Rear hatch? The trunk? Tokico makes those? Cool, I am going with Tokico all around so I might as well upgrade my trunk thingies :D ;).

No problem taking the heat :shrug: I like to ask the tough questions. :D.

-Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok guys sorry to be the butt of ya jokes...I dont really know suspension and **** like that. I just wrote down whatever my brother told me. I know I have a K&N, and all that engine work. My brother looked at the car and used to own the car and said that thats what its got for suspension work....You really dont need to make me look like an ass though. thats kinda rude.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
easyBob said:
Rear hatch? The trunk? Tokico makes those? Cool, I am going with Tokico all around so I might as well upgrade my trunk thingies :D ;).

No problem taking the heat :shrug: I like to ask the tough questions. :D.

-Chris
I didn't see the Tokico part. But it would be VERY cool to have Tokico hatch shocks.....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts