Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I've got a 94 Red LX 5spd. ( v6 ) 6. It's completley stock. I'm interesting in adding some mods. What do you suggest to start out with? I've always driven older American cars ( 83 buick regal, 76 chev. malibu classic , 91 chev. suburban ), so I don't really know all the connections and what not for imports. I'll tell you what. Even though this car is stock, it whoops the shookie out of anything else i've owned. SO... TELL ME WHATS UP.

ROB:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another thing...

is there a website or catalog I can get a hood emblem from, or should I just go to a dealership?

Same question, but about the motor for the sunroof.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do i have to do

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody ( sarcastic )

What do I have to do to get someone to respond?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
www.probesport.com
www.corksport.com
Start with the basics, intake, our stock exhaust is not very restictive so get a muffler that sounds good and leave it alone. 50-75 shot NOS. Rims? Short throw shifter helps, lowering springs?
new clutch very recommended while your there a lightened flywheel,and new throwout bearing really improve throttle response.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wuz-up

wuz up new guy?
i'm from miami.
i'm slowly working on my car so give me time before i post pictures.}) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) })

·
Registered
781 Posts
CHECK THIS OUT

Good to see another Guy in the Orlando area with a MX6
you could allways try
www.ProCarParts.com
they have Indiglow gauges four our car
for only $79
There are a bunch of guys in the Orlando area
Check out RAZ motorsports. Rico-Prez can get ya some good
deals. Hes got a MX6 thats pretty modified

·
Registered
444 Posts
caution!

Sasquatch-
stay away from the dealership as much as you can. they will charge you up the kazoo.
check junk yards, the posts here or ebay first, you can find some stuff, or at least where to get it cheaper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts