Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up every one I want to start a underground street raceing on the seacoast area. i been going up to the maine street races in sanford , shapliegh and saco but there kinda far so i want to start one in NH i got 1 definate location in newington and another maybe .

but i need to fine couple more good quart mile streches thats good for street racing.

IF u know of any good spots around the seacoast let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I remember hearing a lot of kids racing at the airforce base. But that was ahwile back, and i dunno if cops cracked down on it :shrug:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know that there are races up in Portland Maine. I know that a lot of people in the seacoast would be interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
few things....

k, airforce base would ****ing awsome, cops usually don't give a **** bout those....PLEASE let me know where airforce base is n possibly where you might start racing, EXTREMLY interested... oh yeah Panther37, i've got your twin car!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I go to the race every sat night in portland the MISR maine import street raceing but it has gotton way to HOT the cop are onto our spots and keep braking them up last week i got a crimal trust pass warning if i got back to the spot in shaplieh i get aressted. the guy that runs it is getting sick of it and said he willl move it to NH if we can find one it would be so much closer.

Pease was my deffinate spot it has a sick straight away all by itself. i have been scouting it. the other night ME and the kid i work with were there and a cop came out of no were on a dead end and followed us all the way out.

I been scouting when ever i get a chance i havent had my licence for the last 3 mouths nh SUCKS ****en DMV. but if anyone know of any good striaghts in cow country with little house let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Haha, actually now that I think of it Pease is a ****ing horrible idea. I don't know why I even mentioned it.

My friend was out there a few years back doing donuts, and yep a cop just comes out of nowhere and starts to chase him. I'd give my friend credit, he managed to out maneuver the guy on icy, windy roads but then ending up hitting a curb and blowing a tire out. So then he gets arrested at gunpoint, taken to jail and lost his license for half a year. The cop told him he would have just given him a warning for the donuts too :rolleyes:

Anyway, i'll keep my eyes peeled.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and my buddie had a camaro done up he said he was working on his car( probly smoken weed ) and his other friend was ****ing around and hit his car and totals it.

also with the ****en terorist the cops are on high alert at pease

pigs suck

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Funny enough I was talking to this kid I know about street racing up at Pease, and he went there along with like 10 other high school aged kids and raced. I guess security, or someone who works there caught them and got kicked out. No cops, but I think they were called.

But they said it would be pointless to go because I have the faster car out of all of them. @-

·
Registered
95 Posts
If we get street racing going in nh. i am there. but i probably won't be able to drive whenever it gets started. i will still go though.

F

·
0 Posts
racing in sanford...im originally from wells...i was hoping to never hear or see the word SANFORD again...if you have been there you know what im talking about...im going up to maine in a month or two to visit my brother...maybe some of us could hook up a cruise.
racing by the sanford airport was fun back in the day...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fiend said:
racing in sanford...im originally from wells...i was hoping to never hear or see the word SANFORD again...if you have been there you know what im talking about...im going up to maine in a month or two to visit my brother...maybe some of us could hook up a cruise.
racing by the sanford airport was fun back in the day...

ya ****en morons try to be van diesel and comerilize the **** . that y i want to start some **** up
no politics

·
Registered
33 Posts
nh

i dont know about u but im forever gettin pulled over ive been pulled over about i wanna say 20 times no tick or nothing knock on wood but everytime i got pulled over in nh i get harassed big time i wouldnt street race there i mean i got pulled over once thee becuz i was next to my buddy in two different lanes nh cops [email protected]

T

·
0 Posts
Yeh caffiene that was me who told ya that, hahah... that sucked..

Pease is DEFINITELY NOT a place to race, specially after 9/11, they have so many patrols and **** there it would be impossible. Hell, the 10 or so people we had going that day were only there for less than twenty minutes before those three Military Police trucks came and kicked us out... sheesh.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts