Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've taken this project on myself. to put Lincoln LS headlights in my first gen. any thoughts? i just like the LS lights they'd look sweet.

h t t p : / / w w w . i m a g e s h a r i n g . c o m / f i l e s / U n t i t l e d - 7 w n y r . p s d

just take the spaces out. dont delete the periods.

I was fooling around in photoshop just to get a visual. as you can tell im no pro at photoshop but again this was just to get a visual of my dream. this is not my car. but i plan on doing the same thing. (skyline bodykit and LS headlights)

tell me what ya think.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
It makes the car look so much more modern but I would rather put some R34 headlights if your going to put that much work into it

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
defiantly looks good... id do the same and maybe some r33 or 34 headlights... but hey if u have the resources hit it up!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Your scaling on a photoshop isnt the right scaling to the picture. Take a measurement of the LS headlights, they are massive. But this is a thread where it will never happen, so its all moo anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Honestly people have issues with S13 headlights, and they are almost bolt-on. Ive seen 2 sets of skyline healights, R32 and R33 I think and that's it. If you're serious, good luck; in all honesty, those headlights are so different it's a pipe dream to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts