Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys. I have been in Hawaii for a ****in month and have seen so many cars over here I am aching to get in my car and drive around. I get back the 8th, so we need to have a meet that weekend (aug 10-12). I know that my car club (Zero Tolerance) will be there. I wanna see a lot of 6's though. Lets see how many get interested.

·
Registered
216 Posts
say man they might not be but I am~!!!!! lol im always down for what ever--- I just got an idea-- how about we go down there and hook up your stuff and then we could roll around at night-- and you can show me around!! ahh but the supra lights??? hmmm ill call you later and work something out!

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
I'm in after my car is out the shop cause I'll need to break in the clutch anyway heh heh.:cool:

Later

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
hey rstyle u coming down to houston? if u are u wanna help install my stuff too? hehe =)

·
Registered
216 Posts
sure!! what kinda of stuff?? im doing lcd's and dvd in gene's car and the neon kit underneath the car,,, I think I will be in houston sat. night,,, sunday afternoon

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i was wonderin if ya had any hotshot cai for sale and if ya did could ya help me install that and some side markers? ya think ya will b on aim anytime from now until the time u come we can talk about stuff

·
Registered
216 Posts
since hot shot is a new company that "top speed " is working with then they wont have any of those intakes yet but as soon as they do get the hot shot line in stock they will contact me then ill be able to get the hot shot cai for the mx6

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
how bout side markers how much u think u are going to charge?

·
Registered
216 Posts
$17.00 for any style
$20.00 to install them

·
Registered
172 Posts
dat boi david:

yo i can get you that hotshot CAI for you if you want. just the intake tube itself would run you $123.77 plus shipping of course, thats my price i can get it for you. also i'm in houston so....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts