Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have thought of an idea for my friends mx6 his headlights i have a photoshop pic isnot the greatest but you can get the idea

img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mx6headlight1gr.jpg
please give some feedback on what you guys think and if there is anything to change or ideas to add
because i am trying to convince him to do it and hopefully we do it soon

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
whats that on the left? if it's a projector it looks awfully small...but it seems like a pretty cool idea.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
The only projector you will find that small is a 350Z projector.

You will have alot of trouble mounitng it there unless you cut the back of the light out and fiberglass it.

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Stealth said:
The only projector you will find that small is a 350Z projector.

You will have alot of trouble mounitng it there unless you cut the back of the light out and fiberglass it.
Or the hall 50mm. That will fit nicely in there.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
im thinking of a headlight right now too...
that will look like crap unless you get clear lenses.
i got housing from haiyter.
only problem right now are the headlight covers for me.

·
Registered
891 Posts
why not take off the oem headlight cover and mold it? actually it wouldnt look nice

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lights

i was just going to cut the front plexi off of the light now and mold a new peice of plexiglass over it so it is clear kinda like a gto cover
i plan on using epoxy to seal it
the light on the left is a angel eye fog light that i saw on ebay i just plan on using small round fog lights that are silver to be put there
and i do plan on cutting the housing to mount the lights
the angel eye in the middle is the angel eye out of the corolla head light and the other angle eye is going into my triple black halo housing the i got off ebay look nice but quality i think is not that great but what can you expect for $150 for a set of headlights

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
check out the older audi a6.. they have dual tiny projectors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts