Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made an intro to join are other intro if Scooby likes it.
I just want te get some opinions.
I have 2 of them that are basically the same, just dif. music.
So if you wouldn't mind, please view these and tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell them.
They take about 2 minutes to load for a 56k modem so please be patient. But after it loads the first time, you won't have to wait for it to load again.
The first one is at:
www.angelfire.com/fl4/streezz/mx6intro6.html

and the second one is at:
www.angelfire.com/fl4/streezz/mx6intro8.html

Thanks in Advance!
Streezz

[Edited by Streezz on 02-21-2001 at 03:07 PM]

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow

Wow, that shits hot. I like the Mx6.com with the car going through it. The only thing is that it takes mad long to load, especially on a slow computer like mine. But either way its phat

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man looks good. if you want to change my pick because it sucks compared to the others pics on there. i will have some betters next week. i am just saying this because all the other pics look good and mine looks like crap. anyway nice job.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Wow! That is sweet! I love the music for the first one. I really like when, I think, Jorge's car drives behind and lights up the mx6.com. That is really kick ass!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, and I can change your pic, but whick one do you like better? The first one with the song "voices" or the second one with that techno beat?
And Jorge, your car is looking very good!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Looks good. Nice to see a couple 1st gen.s in there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Jorge I took your advice and did the music fade. I like that better. It took me a while to figure out how to do that within FLah, but I did. And the silver car isn't actually Jorge's. Its the one I might buy. But thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
very, very cool....
How does it download for most of you?
I wonder if it will load faster from our server..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it will load faster from your server. Considering angelfire isn't the fastest out there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
hey if u want you can use my car in the intro its at http://www.geocities.com/mx64u2catch2001/
its the first pic that u seen when u go to mx6 links also its the one on the bottom pic that says mx64u2catch

G

·
Aw man, where's my car? :( j/k, I'd want to wait until I got my Ground Controls anyways before I get pics of it plastered all over the net. Hey, keep me in mind though, I know I have one of the nicer cars on this board dammit! :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Streezz said:
Thanks. Jorge I took your advice and did the music fade. I like that better. It took me a while to figure out how to do that within FLah, but I did. And the silver car isn't actually Jorge's. Its the one I might buy. But thanks for all the input.
wait till next week and i will have some new ones. i am going to a NCPOC meet this week and i hope to take a roll of film of my ride. so they wil be better quaility i mean. the others pics just look so nice and sharp.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no problem jdmxsix, about every month I will put 10 diferent photos from other people so it will give people the spotlight for a lil while. So just be patient, besides, Scooby hasn't even posted it yet.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Oh man i am worried about it. just wanted my pic to look like all the other good pic on the intro. i will just post them next dont bother with changing it then, i am not worried about it. it is cool.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Damn,

Your intros rock, but i like the second one better because that 1st song will just get on my nerves. Over all, they look great!

G

·
Streezz said:
They take about 2 minutes to load for a 56k modem so please be patient.
Or about 10 sec on T1 :) I love the connection here @ work! Nice work with the flash though. I think it looks great! Hopefully Scooby will permit it...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts