Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets set this up guys, i know theres at least about 10 mx6's in houston if not many many more, i say we set a meet up for sometime dis week/weekend, summer is almost out and its time to represent mazda power, zoom zoom zoom guys IM me up at dat boi david netime we work things out

·
Registered
64 Posts
COME ON PEOPLE LETS DO THIS. i was driivng on beltway 8 the other day and like 10 corvettes passed me following each other, it looked so cool and i said how cool would "we" look if we go crousing together. i'm in for a meeting next saturday nigth down on whesteimer and dunvale that k-mart parkinglot what do youll say??? arround 9:00pm or any time youll can, but LETS DO IT MEN....
please replay
:cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was there last night, I met David. I'll be there this Sat. but not with my car. I spun a bearing today and blew the oil seal on the turbo, wont have it running for a couple weeks-months.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kissmo

kissmo if ya can post ur aim it will make things alot easier, yea that parking lot would b a great meeting place or even better yet meet up durin the day and set up something so that we role in together would even look better =))

G

·
Hey guys..

I just got my 91 Gt 2 weeks ago at an auction for 950. Its in decent shape (drivetrainwise) and in good shape body wise and excellent interior. I need to know what to do to this thing to make it faster. Ill need somehelp in swapping in a 5speed and since the auto is not in great shape, i mihgt need to do that soon. Im a honda guy not a mazda guy. You give me a honda and I can work on it , I know tricks for hondas, do yall know any for my car? im findaing all kinda of little shit that is wrong with it, but for now as long as it gets me to work and the grocery store.... my aim is csj1979 and im a part of houston-imports.com Look for me, RED mx-6 with black hood :) Later

·
Registered
64 Posts
i still haven't seen any respond to that meeting on saturday. I will be there and i hope to see some other 6's out there:cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
what happened people i went there last nigth and no other mx6 was there you all are just a bunch of ............... well it doesn't matter thought i met a some other cool peolple whit some other cars and a couple of "girls" picked up some good races and had fun last nigth well lets see if you all want to set another meeting for next week i'll be there its the shopping center rigth next to sonic on in front of the supeer k-mart on whesteimer and dunvale.
please reply and try to go there next saturday... its fun...
:cool: @-

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey what time were you there? Cops break it up 2-3 times every Sat. night. I was there from 10:30 till cops showed up. Cars are starting to hang out at the Randalls parking lot, same shopping center Miami Subs is at, but on the other end. Maybe I'll get my car running by Sat. and kick some V-8 ass, later.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well sorry guys havent been here ever since i joined the houston import forum the site is www.houston-imports.com its a great bunch of guys and if yall want to come to a great lot taht cant get raided, because we have writeen permissipn, come to the tx burgers parkin lot right next to laundrys seafood place and across from that steak place

1 - 9 of 9 Posts