Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys think of trying another meeting? I would be down for one any time, i only work maybe 20 hrs a week, and i am in high school so you know i have alot of time on my hands. What about like late in april, or early may. Not a huge meeting like that one that is getting planned for six flags or whatever, but i think it would be really cool if if we could just get like 10 mx6'rs out there. Just give up some ideas on where and when would be best for the biggest turn out.

If you guys want, you could email me you name and #, and when i get enough, like 10 or so, i could call you all and try and set one up, if it would be easier like that. Either way, lets try and set up another meet, maybe we'll get more than two this time.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yeah really. I think Iwhip and I decided that WhiteRock Lake wasn't too cool of a place to meet (WAY too many bicyclers and pedestrians to dodge!!!!).

Someone come up with some ideas!! Come on yall before it gets too hot!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm not from DFW, so I don't know a place. But, I'll start checking this forum. When you have something planned, lemme know.
Joseph Ward
915-707-0756

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm all for it

Hey!
This is Mike...my number in Fort Worth is (817)915-0099...someone give me a call about this meeting.
As far as places to meet, Six Flags would be bad ass...they have that new ride "Titan" or something like that, I would love to try it. We can always go drag race on Eastchase or something. Laterz

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would have gone to the last meeting bu i just forgot about it. The worst part is that i took a day off and everything. But ill be ready for the next one. I always think speedzone would be a sweet place.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
hey everyone,

I'll still waiting for my exhaust to show up in the mail from Paeco, but i'll show up regardless. The only thing is I have finals the next two weeks at Texas A&M, and then I have to move the next weekend after that in May. So late may after the 20th would be best for me. The first five weeks of summer are also cool b/c I'm only going to session 2 for summer school. I really want to come so please tell me.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
No new guys allowed!!!

Just kidding. Speedzone sounds really cool to me.

Hey everyone, last time, we had like 7 or 8 people saying they were going to come to WhiteRock lake on April 8th, only me and Iwhip showed up.

My schedule is pretty open, and I don't mind driving the 6 for a distance. Any 1st genners out there?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
so after next week I'm cool with a date to meet up. I just got my exhaust and am ready to go. I say we meet up on like Saturday May 26th at Speedzone. Speedzone is on I35 and Walnut area right? Oh well, I'm stating a date so let me know if thats good so we can get started on planning.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey. i like the idea of speed zone...and we can make plans from there. someone gimme a call if anything gets planned or if you need help planning at 214-448-5451.

brenda

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'll be out of town (if things go my way) from May 25th to May 29th. So I cannot go then.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Okay, how about the next weekend then on Saturday June 2nd? Speedzone at about 1pm. If that's better for you jiffy then let me know one way or the other. I'm not gonna show up until I hear responses from some of you. I have to drive 3 hours to make the meeting which I don't mind doing if I know at least 1 or 2 of you will show up. BYE!!!

MARCUS

·
Registered
172 Posts
meet

I don't have anything planned that weekend so I'll try and show. If someone can give me more info on it...wait, no more to give. Speedzone off 35 correct?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
June 2 sounds good to me, 1PM.

Speed zone is off of I35, exit Walnut Hill, go West, take a right and go down that street. You cannot miss it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
june 2. I-35 speedzone. 1pm. i'm in.
anybody wanna bring a digital camera?
they have a bar there right?

[Edited by TeschCo on 05-19-2001 at 06:36 PM]

·
Registered
216 Posts
I guess I was just late, but I got there a 2:00 and yall were not there any more,, or did yall even meet? sorry if I was late and missed yall!!!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
i left at 1:50 b/c nobody showed up. I got there at 12:45 and was tired. So I left b/c I was hot and tired... so I guess we just missed each other. That totally sucks. Maybe next time. I think no one showed b/c the site was down for a couple of days.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey. i couldn't come anyways....i had other things to do that saturday. anyways, so how about we arrange for another meeting??? i still like the idea of going to speed zone, tho...but i'm still 16 (turn 17 on 13 june) and you can't do much unless you are 17 or 18. so if we could wait until the 13th, i'd be even happier.

brenda

1 - 20 of 25 Posts