Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to this Forum. My name is Fredrik and comes from Sweden. I've just purshased a Mazda MX-6 here in Sweden and here it is. It's will be styled and tuned during the winter and hopfully it will be a car ready for the swedish car meets. It is not a typical car in sweden.

My english is not that good so have patiens with the reading.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
cool. i like it. that front bumper is from the #44 kit. not many owners have that kit. welcome to the club!!!

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I think the car looks great. I love the headlights and fogs!!!

Nice lookin car!!!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
wow, that's one red hot mx6 on your hands. I love the looks and i would give a lot for those headlights, hehe. How much did you pay for it?
Enjoy the mx6.com!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx a lot !!!!

i've exchanged it with an Volvo 850 GLT. he he. I've just purshased a 4" Apexi (i don't know what it's called, at the end of the exhaust. :D

The cars cost about 8000-11000 $ in sweden.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Hey, welcome to the boards. I'm the man next door, I live in Finland. :) Enjoy your staying here. I'm looking forward to get at least one big European Mazda meet next summer.

Mici

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mici said:
Hey, welcome to the boards. I'm the man next door, I live in Finland. :) Enjoy your staying here. I'm looking forward to get at least one big European Mazda meet next summer.

Mici
Where can i get those tail-lights my fellow skandinavien?
It looks really good

·
Registered
471 Posts
in english the thing on the back of the exhaust is the muffler. you have a great car. i wish i had your body kit. i admire you for being able to speak english so well, i have a spanish class and my language is kinda poor. welcome

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Those are simply unmolded Style 44 skirts.

You have a few options with the tailights. You can tiehr paint them, tint them, use vinal masking.

If you want actual replacements than your going to have to wait for the tails being produced by a member on this board. GO into the appearance section of the 2nd gen section and you will see a huge thread on the topic.

Beside that there isn't any other lights that will fit onto the car without some good amount of bodywork.

·
Registered
707 Posts
those are not style 44 sideskirts.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Those sideskirts look like Postert sides to me. :shrug:

Judge: my tails are just painted stock tails. There is a project going on for Supra style tails with leds and all. I'm anxious of waiting on those.

Mici

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mici said:
Those sideskirts look like Postert sides to me. :shrug:

Judge: my tails are just painted stock tails. There is a project going on for Supra style tails with leds and all. I'm anxious of waiting on those.

Mici
aha. Those light will be welcome.

G

·
What is this #44 that you mention? That bumper is just right. I really like an understated non-boy-racer look in my car. Judge's car enhancements really enhance the lines of the mx6 and flow nicely. Nice car!

·
Registered
384 Posts
great car, and nice to have ya here. those rims look perfect on that 6.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts