Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
the only thing is it sucks for the "New Members" that join and are seriously in need of help or just want to enjoy the site but dont get the privledges some do just because they joined a month late or what not. I mean, everyone has to be somewhere...but I guess that the # of spammers far outweighs the # of serious "New Members" (like myself) so something had to be done.
Pretty much any question you may have can be found by searching. If not just wait a lil while and you will be able to post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, I don't appreciate it. I've been a member since Feb of last year and this is only my 11th post. I used info on this board time and time again without having to post by searching. I didn't want to get one of those mean "do a search for [something] you stupid newbie" replies. So now I really need to sell something legitimately, and I can't, because I don't read every thread and supply my "that sucks! LOL" nonsense.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Some people on here will not buy from a new memeber anyways, its kinda risky and all. But I do understand where you are coming from, just get on everyday and post away.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
1 post + 1 Day..

·
Registered
947 Posts
Just continue to be an active member and get to know the people around and explore, in no time your noob status will be gone

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ehh, this website doesn't do much for me, as I'm not an owner of the mx6, but there are people who I'm sure would like the engine for their car, and I'm just trying to get rid of it. I'm not some business trying to advertise here, just a normal person, who wants to get rid of stuff =P

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll agree to that, but then again, I'm selling my project because I've grown old of the platform. Why build speed, when I can buy it for cheaper. And then build onto that, for more than I could ever dream of with the KL platform.

We are all accustomed to our own things. I've just grown from this one.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Like they have all told you. You have to get to know the people and just become an active member. You can't expect to just come on here and expect people to just buy from you without knowing you. Its called trust and knowledge. If your trying to sell something, put it in the classified ads in your local newspaper. :D :tup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hello all

I appoligise in advance if this is in the wrong sect. Im still tryna find my way around the forum, great froums by the way

I have just signed up msyself and would like to know how many "restrictions" get placed on the new members ...

I cant seem to post in the "events Sect" and would like to ..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Ehh, this website doesn't do much for me, as I'm not an owner of the mx6, but there are people who I'm sure would like the engine for their car, and I'm just trying to get rid of it. I'm not some business trying to advertise here, just a normal person, who wants to get rid of stuff =P
Exactly, and web forums are not just a place for public commerce. People come here to learn, meet one another, and basicially be around others that feel the same way about there cars. If you don't contribute any of that, then your on the wrong site...:)

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
LOL, The only restrictions are placed on people the first day they are here and until they post at least one message.
After that it is all open. There are some special priveledges for people who help the site by donationg, tho.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also a new member and proud owner of 88 MX6 with 423000kms. Was on the Yahoo Mazda626 but found not much useful info. This looks better, if I ever get to post. Cheers

·
Registered
411 Posts
i so agree with this 100% spammers need to be stopped. altho it does suck for those who are trying to learn more than you can find in a search but i mean this site does pretty much cover it all for these cars.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts