Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
So what you are really saying is that if I donate $$ to the site my "nothing but helpfull posts" will finally appear:confused:

Owl

LOL, The only restrictions are placed on people the first day they are here and until they post at least one message.
After that it is all open. There are some special priveledges for people who help the site by donationg, tho.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
uh, no...
This change has nothing to do with the paid subscriptions.

Your posts will appear as soon as a moderator has a chance to approve them. Your posts only have to be approved the first day you join the site. This is to prevent spammers from flooding the board.

The paid subscriptions are completely optional. They allow you to do things like upload pictures and customize your avatar.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
the blue username is so you can tell who is the site staff (moderators & admins)

·
Registered
177 Posts
So....
Any chance I'll be allowed to post on this forum in my lifetime??
I'm not gettin' any younger, ya know ;)

Owl

uh, no...
This change has nothing to do with the paid subscriptions.

Your posts will appear as soon as a moderator has a chance to approve them. Your posts only have to be approved the first day you join the site. This is to prevent spammers from flooding the board.

The paid subscriptions are completely optional. They allow you to do things like upload pictures and customize your avatar.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
So....
Any chance I'll be allowed to post on this forum in my lifetime??
I'm not gettin' any younger, ya know ;)

Owl
Your account is completely unrestricted, so if you are having trouble posting, then please PM me the details and I will look into it.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts