Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to show my MX6. I've had it for more than 2 years now and love it!

You can see the mark on the front bumper where I hit an excursion. The steel hitch went right in there and broke the hood lock and bent the hood slightly so it doesn't look perfect anymore . Since then a new bumper has been put on and it looks better, however there's a good .5" gap between the end of the hood and the bumper and I don' think that can be fixed unless I replace the whole hood ( the hood lock is fixed too ). As you can see I didn't have much thread left on the tires when I took these pics, but I've replaced them since .

At the time of purchase this babe only had 33K miles on it, and the engine only had 10K ( it was replaced because the previous moron owner drove it into a lake ). My mom also wrecked the whole fender when she was backing out of a parking space once, which explains why the line suddenly stops. It also has leather interior.

I don't know much about cars and was wondering how much HP this babe has? ( I haven't done any mods to the engine ). I was told 180-190, but I'm not sure...

Only thing I did to this car is put in halogens, got clear light for the sides on the bumper, and put in a new CD-Player. I was wondering what kind of halogens go into the fog lights and where can I get really small 12V halogen for the sidelights. I only have halogens in the regular lights and it looks pretty stupid when I have the foglights on since I now have two diff shades of light, know what I mean? Thanks for all your help!!

Here are the pics:

Later,

Jake

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Pretty sure she has 164 HP. Thats pretty sexy man, those are some damn big houses too. What size rims are them, 15", 16"?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CustomMX6 said:
Pretty sure she has 164 HP. Thats pretty sexy man, those are some damn big houses too. What size rims are them, 15", 16"?
The rims are stock, not sure what size though. Thanks for the compliments.

Later,

Jake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts