Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone. I decided to become a member of MX6.com, even though I have a PGT. I am already a member at ProbeTalk.com, member name 'pgt94ec13'... For some reason.. my computer wont let me go to Probetalk.com right now, and i'm getting homesick.. so.. yeah. Glad to be here.. anyone else a member of Probetalk.com?

E.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
hey whats up? im a member of probetalk.com too. i dont think its your computer. ive tried a couple different computers and none of them can get on PT. it sucks cause im starting replacing my headgaskets and this site doesnt have near the amount of archived information that PT does, what it does have is a server that works, and is pretty fast 98% of the time!!!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Aussomea said:
hey whats up? im a member of probetalk.com too. i dont think its your computer. ive tried a couple different computers and none of them can get on PT. it sucks cause im starting replacing my headgaskets and this site doesnt have near the amount of archived information that PT does, what it does have is a server that works, and is pretty fast 98% of the time!!!
Probealk is never fast for me. And when I first joined some members were ****s to me. So, I made my home here. I like it.

Welcome to the site.

G

·
New too

Hey, I'm on Probetalk as well and cannot get on.

I signed up here to find others that were members over there and there are a few asking questions.
Looks like the server is acting up.

I just replaced my O2 sensors and needed info on EGR position sensors.

Probetalk is slow at times but it does have alot of tech info. I have not been able to find anything over here.:(

Well, lets see if they can get PT back up and running tomorrow. That's when SA is due back in town, according to dmark101.

Caio

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think I can wait till tomorrow. :sigh: lol. Nice to see fellow Probetalkers, though. I share your pain.

E.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yeah quite a few of us are mebers of both forums. i am the same nickname on both, figured itd keep it simple.
welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
This site will have all of the INfo you will ever need just like PT, Just search and you will deffintally find a write up on how to change your headgasket, as a matter of fact Flyswat just wrote up a quick one not too long ago for sicksix6. then you can also PM the members on this board who have rebuilt the F2 and F2T a few times, and they will help you out alot...basicly what im saying is this site does have a welth of information on the f2/f2T and FE DOHC. So you guys signing up on MX-6.com only because PT's crappy server was down, just to complain about how you can't find any info, when the truth of the matter is, the info is there its just that you guys just don't know how to use this site. So you can come on here and ask how to find the info or you can look like fools complaining that you can't find any info because you don't know how to use a search function. Your choice, however, I know which one I would pick.

Methman

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
have you searched lately??? scoobies having problems with the archives so the search feature only goes back like a week. normally i can find anything i need to know by searching it on here but if i cant find it on here, i go to PT, imo they do have more archived information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts