Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Should 2Fast be the new Texas moderator.

• I think 2Fast should definetely be Texas's moderator.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I think 2Fast would be a good moderator.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I think 2Fast would be better than nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think 2Fast shouldn't be Texas's moderator.

• I think we should just leave coolmx6 as our moderator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think that Texas needs a new moderator. I have offered my services to mx6.com already, and scooby was enthusiastic about letting me bocome the new moderator, but lately he hasnt responded to my email. I am starting a poll to see if I have the support for me to become moderator.

1. I think 2Fast should definetely be Texas's moderator
2. I think 2Fast would be a good moderator.
3. I think 2 Fast would be better than nothing.
4. I dont think 2Fast should be moderator.
5. I think we should just leave coolmx6 as our moderator.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
yea i vote for gene hes very into the forum and he has lots of knowledge and has helped out everyone here

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey 2fast whats up man ---got your message! hey guess what I lost my cell phone and your number was in it so if you could post your number for me,, so I can call you about "our project"hehe than that would be tight---- hey me and some of our club is going down to houston to enter in the same show!!!! so why not enter with us?

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey guys im just looking to meet up with anyobdy from tx with a mx6...theres alot of them modified down in san antonio.....i was up in d/fw 3 weeks ago...lot of modifieds...but also alot of pr__ks who donot know when they lost...but oh well...if anybody can give me a holler id appreciate it...like i said im trying to get together with more mx6s...just cant set up anything with anyobdy down in san anton...willing to meet whenever there is one

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
common guys whats up with the houston crowd as of late ive seen like 15 mx6s 2nd gen i know yall foos gotta be on here respond

1 - 18 of 18 Posts