Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you have gathered, things have been moving about regarding the running of the UK forum..

Chastiser for obvious reasons, has had his status removed, and is now a normal member, should he wish to see us again...

In his place, you will notice I have promoted Russellg to UK Mod..
WillR has been hanging around until a replacement was found, and I would like to introduce Storm as his replacement..

I know you will welcome them both, and give them the respect they deserve..

p.s. Just had a thought... all the mods are now north of the border..... (Watford) :E

So may I be the first to congratulate Russ and Graeme... (shame they don't know what they have let themselves in for) })

John

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
How much did Graeme pay you? :D
Congrats guys!

ElmerFud

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
LOL - More than you paid for beer this afternoon me old son........................................:flipa:

Now, where is that "ban" button................JOHN.......................

Thanks Mark, much appreciated. (can you hear the screams daaarrrnnn saaaarrrrffff yet LOL)
" A Scottish Moderator, well I never".:wave:

Graeme

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Graeme.... he's immune from banning for a few months.... seen as he did me a big favour...
Give it until February... then he's fair game })

how much indeed })

John :E

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
congrats Graeme :tup: ... and congrats again Russ :tup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
well done guys -best of luck to u

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
best thing for circumlocution? heavy drinking for 2 night before!

Storm said:
LOL - More than you paid for beer this afternoon me old son........................................:flipa:
lmao. Yeah sorry for yawning while you were talking Graeme.... It's not that you're boring :zzz: ...lol

("mines a tomato juice!") It was the 6 shooters and 4 brandys I had on Friday and the bottle of brandy i nearly finsihed on saturday night that did it :V

Mark

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Congrats guys... Graeme, this isn't an excuse to censor all of us culturally enlightened people down here. :p

As for everyone being north of Watford.. is that the 'town' or 'Gap'? :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
does this mean i have to bribe even more people? Gee, this is going to break me more than the price of fuel!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts