Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i was thinking that i asked you guys what custom things would be cool to do and not cost alot of money ok i have come up with the idea any input would be cool i would like to try to make up a new emblem and mass produce them maybe or make only a limited amount not sure but when i get some ideas i will post them up and have a poll to see which one i should do :tup: :jump:

·
Registered
947 Posts
ummmm, ok...

after 28 people looked and know one said anything i thought i would let you know people are listening

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
well "Exquisit" why dont you pioneer some of these crazy designs and we'll go from there?

throw some ideas (pics) on here and we'll go from there.

Keep in mind though.. it would be a hit... but the number of MX6's on the road decrease everyday since they stopped making the car in 1997.... and these things get into accidents all the time... (and so on) so the market for this has a very pronounced ceiling.

Reactions: manzi

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Exquisit does some decent work. It would be intresting to see a new badge made, youd probablly have to make a mold somehow if you want to mass produce.

Would be intresting to see..

However alot of people go badgeless nowadays, and you may have trouble selling them.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Thats another reason. I dont have any badges myself asides from the Mx6 one on my trunk.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for all the input i will post some ideas i have a friend that is really good at design cool things like this he made a symbol from the superman logo for my crew so i am going to see if he will help me a bit

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ HA!!! I've seen that.. the picture of the front end of the Buddy club body kit on ebay has that. (thats Coldnoodle's) car he has that superman logo. I'd be down for that.. any other ideas?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my buddy made his opwn superman logo for my crew not for the mx6 the logo says 52E in it not mx6
Graham_A_M said:
^ HA!!! I've seen that.. the picture of the front end of the Buddy club body kit on ebay has that. (thats Coldnoodle's) car he has that superman logo. I'd be down for that.. any other ideas?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one idea just threw this togethor now will have more later when i get ahold of my friend
it says mx6 in there if you can figure it out i can tell you were if you don't c it oh yeah feel free to modify this pic to something as long as you post the result thanx

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I can spot the "6" but no M or X
nice ideas though..

That would look really cool when its all finished.. and in chrome. (in person)

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Ugh... it's not a Superman logo on coldnoodle's car.

The emblem is an Efini one from www.corksport.com and many including myself have one. It appears on a variety of JDM Mazda cars.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the m is the back wards 3 on the left side and the x is the half of the bottom of the 6 and the middle part of the m and the big line going throuhg the middle
Graham_A_M said:
I can spot the "6" but no M or X
nice ideas though..

That would look really cool when its all finished.. and in chrome. (in person)

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
not sure if i would put an emblem on my car i have to explain everytime someone looks at it:freak: i am shaving my emblems so couldn't pick one up, but good luck if you get this ball rolling.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts