Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 93 mx6 LS as a project car to do with my 14 yr old son. Car has 200k on it but appears to be solid. Long term plans are possible KLZE swap but nedd to do several little things first.:confused::confused:
The guy I bought the car from drove the car to my house and then it sat for 3 weeks. Car turns over fine but won't start, any suggestions as to where to start?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am having the same issue with mine.......kinda. I just put a new (well new to car) engine in. It turns over fine, i have new plugs,wires,starter, good battery, i can hear the fuel pump working aswell but still wont start, im at a loss to, i replaced the EGI INJ fuse (it was burnt out) but still didnt make a difference. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes i am in the same situation, i thought maybe it was the fuel pump, so i bought a new one, it didnt help, new EGI relay, and it still didnt work, tired new distributer cap and rotor, and still nothing. Car sounds like its gonna go, but it just doesnt ignite, although once and a while it will start, and it will drive perfect untill i shut it off. if you find out how to fix, make sure to write us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts