Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 96 ls coupe. Four banger, but it has some kick to it. I am looking into getting a kit, but I don't know if it is worth it. I am just looking for some advice to do something, anything, to make my car unique. If anyone has any suggestions, pls post here or email me [email protected] Thanks `=o)
-shawn

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I am not really adept at car's.. I am a computer person... lol so if you need a webpage you can call me, but as far as car's go, I am something of a novice. I don't know if there is much I can do to make my car more ballsy, because of hte engine size, so I really want to make it look a lot nicer than it does now. I would appreciate any help, advice, suggestions or well, anything.
Thanks
-shawn

·
Registered
173 Posts
try a mild kit like TC spoilers, and maybe lowering springs...if you are on a budget you can lower it like i did mine...spring compressor clamps. $20 for 4 sets. you need 8 to do the job. and maybe consider some custom wheels and a Fuba antenna. that should keep you busy for a while..hehe...

give us some pics man

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the advice. I do have a couple questions though, is there any way to change the lights (head,tail, marker) on my own. I don't want to go to a body shop for this if I can help it. I don't like the lights on the 6, and I wish that there is a way that I could change them. Also, any advice on something to add to the rear, which is the best wing/spoiler?? You guys have a "fresh pallette" here, anything and I mean anything you can tell me will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-shawn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts