Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
New to these forums. Used to own a 1993 mazda mx-3 if you want to check it out go to www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

But the real news is today I picked up an MX6 from a friend who has been on these boards a while, picked it up from Elude.

Stoked to give the mx6 a shot, I really like how it drives compared to the mx-3.

So hello and hope to frequent these boards. And some of you probably know what the car looks like anyways, so I won't post pics (don't have any of my own anyways.)

·
Registered
947 Posts
mazdamx6style said:
Hello,
New to these forums. Used to own a 1993 mazda mx-3 if you want to check it out go to www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

But the real news is today I picked up an MX6 from a friend who has been on these boards a while, picked it up from Elude.

Stoked to give the mx6 a shot, I really like how it drives compared to the mx-3.

So hello and hope to frequent these boards. And some of you probably know what the car looks like anyways, so I won't post pics (don't have any of my own anyways.)
There you go, it works now :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link. Didn't notice that. I miss my mx3 so much, but hopefully feel the same way shortly about the 6!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts