Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi There,

Just incase anyone is intrested. I am selling the above item. Nology
spark plug hot wires in red for a 1993-1997 mazda mx6 2.0 model.
They are brand new unopened. The reason i am selling these is
because i have a 1997 mazda mx6 2.5 v6 model and these were
wrongly sent to me from america and i dont want the hassle of
posting them back to america when i can just sell it on over here.
These hot wires give greater horsepower and increased torque plus
they will brighten up the engine too.
They cost me over £100 but i am selling them for £70 buy it now on
ebay.I am also open to sensible offers as said they cost me over
£100 and they are not opened and still sealed.
The item number on ebay is 8018834862.

Thanks for looking

n1axel :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Steady Gav m8 steady :smokin: ....

Hi N1axel, whilst you may find a 2.0 lt owner, it will most probably be a j-spec one and then the leads may not be correct due to a coil set-up, i would get back in touch with the seller in the states and tell them they have sent the wrong ones, they will then either arrange the return delivery themselves or ask you to sort it out. Either way, just ensure you inform them first of the probable cost of return shipping back to the states, as we know, for some reason it costs heaven and earth, i'm pretty sure they will cut thier losses and just send you another 'correct' set..
I had my credit card used fraudulently last year to purchase 4 VOIP (voice over ip) kinda boxes, the US guys can use.. thing is they did'nt change the delivery address and they turned up at my house.. all the way from LA !! when challenged and all was sorted, they said ok we will arrange for them to be sent back, they realised the cost and told me to just keep them ! this was for $250 worth of goods.
So might be worth the 'hassle' after all ...

If not, cut your own losses and join some of the other members here on the bulk buy currently running for leads ( as Heckler mentioned) and get yourself a set at a much lower cost.

Best of luck with it .... Oddy.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
he tried

but the seller in the US gave him -ve feedback!!
not all ppl are nice on ebay !!

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Ah... well i just got back from reading your feedback and the original auction ... they were advertised as 2.0 lt ones... so i guess your stuck with them and the costs.... Cut your losses, ok you err'd, just have to accept that, but your in the right place now for any further help or questions you may have and keep you on the right track.

Oddy.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I guess smilies don't count for crap anymore.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Ahem,

Has anyone looked at this gentleman's car profile?

Graeme :wave:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Heckler said:
I guess smilies don't count for crap anymore.
Yep, I saw it - and it was still a harsh comment even with the smile. :(

Storm said:
Ahem,

:D Pics would be nice as it reads very well.

Ken
PS - welcome Axel. :wave:
Bad luck with the buy, hopefully someone will buy them. If not, put it down to experience and try not to do it again. ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey whats with all the 'bash the new guy'!!!
hi and welcome, stick around , gain some respect........ and we will all forget you did something stupid!!! ( on that note, wonder when i will be forgiven for looking at a diesel car??? Damn you lots didnt know that did you? .....bummer

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I guess some people chose to interpret comments one way, and others a different one.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Hi Axel and welcome to the club.
Good luck selling the leads. I don't think we have any 2L members any more. The last one decided to part company with the car.
The only other I know of is the one Heckler sold but you don't seem to have got off on the right foot with him :E

We're all a friendly bunch, honest. And I do mean all. A wealth of information at your fingertips (litterally).

And get us some pics of the car up!!! })

Russ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi guys, :freak:

No offense taken on any count!. yeh probably my fault i got the wrong leads but i did tell the company that i had a 2.5 v6 and any decent seller should have picked up on that and told me that i was bidding for the wrong ones????..he didnt and took my well earn cash.......ROBBER!.
Anyway guys i will get pics for you soon.

ta

·
Registered
235 Posts
Storm said:
Ahem,

You not the only one to notice graeme, sorry axel for looking at your ebay buying history, this sounds like one hell of a 6(god I miss mine:cry:) Aint seen it going about.

Looks like another scottish owner to join the meets then, newbies always buy the first 2 rounds tho})

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It wouldn't matter if there were any 2lt MX6 owners around anyway... Because the only 2lt MX6 likely to be in the UK would have been an import from Japan and they only had the V6 2lt and 2.5lt. There never was a 4cyl version sold in Europe as far as I know.

As I think has already been mentioned, if the 2lt Probe uses the same basic engine as the US 2lt MX6 try them.

As for my old J-spec... it's parked opposite mine every day as I sold it to my neighbour. He was asking me for advice the other day as the heating has packed up... Air con appears to work fine, but it's not putting out any heat. I've suggested changing the thermostat as the radiator fan doesn't seem to be cutting in either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts