Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the only ones that Ive taken so far. Im going to take all new pics inside and out of my car.
Yes I have wheel gap now. Its lowered on 2nd gen Dropzone springs, the ride is way better than the Intrax so Ill live with the wheel gap :p

Kinda needs to be waxed. hehe

I took some new pics of my HID's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
thats a nice ride. is that a cf hood? if it isn't you should definately paint it to match. i like the rims but you're right about the gap... good work all around

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
You were right, your old camera really did add a green tint. I like the other color. :D It is still the most beautiful 1g on the board. Nice :cool::tup:

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats a nice ride. is that a cf hood? if it isn't you should definately paint it to match.
No its not a CF hood, it was painted that color to look like a CF hood. If I would have painted it the same color as the bumpers then it would change color in the light. Id rather it be that color than have a purple tint???

I plan on getting the car painted the same color as the bumpers one day. Its the same color but its got a pearl in it.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
nice car. love the color paint :tup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
dude if you want my opinion i wouldnt change a thing except the hood. and if your engine bay isnt already done id do that to match your beatiful car

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
okay okay okay, i am selling my 2nd gen and getting a first, everytime i see this car i want one..........thumbs up on the simple smooth look

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Mazda_MX6_Turbo said:
when are u gonna get a front grill again man?? thats the only thing missing on your car :D.
I agree, come on Ray!!!

Your car still kinda looks like its lowered anyway :shrug:

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive explained lots of times. I cant get a grill.

When I open my hood I have to latch the saftey latch down or it will come up when Im driving. I dont think it looks that bad without it. Just sometimes the light hits it just right and you can see inside there.

dude if you want my opinion i wouldnt change a thing except the hood. and if your engine bay isnt already done id do that to match your beatiful car
I like my hood, if/when I get my car repainted Ill get the hood all one color........maybe:D

Under the hood looks stock besides a chrome intake pipe and an upgraded turbo on a ceramic coated exhaust mani. Of course all the piping is upgraded, but its all black. I do plain on getting the valve cover power coated black. Theres not much you can do to make these engines look good. There just plain ugly:p

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
As always your cars tight as [email protected]&. what did you do with the old springs, B/C realruffryder is looking to lower his 1st gen..... he has the Hid's out of an Acura and they look tighter in real life then what you would think they do from the pics. congrats on a sweet setup.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
As always your cars tight as [email protected]&. what did you do with the old springs, B/C realruffryder is looking to lower his 1st gen..... he has the Hid's out of an Acura and they look tighter in real life then what you would think they do from the pics. congrats on a sweet setup.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I already have someone that wants the springs.

Yea, the pics of the HID's are nothing like they are in person. Even though mine are 8000K and arent the brightest (4100-4300K are the brightest) there still damn bright. I just bought 4100K capsules/bulbs for my HID's. Im going to retro fit them into S13 headlights if I can find them at a good price.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
You have one of the best looking 1st Gen man, now you have to take that Intrax sticker off :p Your HID picture made me wanna get a set for my projector haha :D So are you gonna get a bodykit?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You have one of the best looking 1st Gen man, now you have to take that Intrax sticker off Your HID picture made me wanna get a set for my projector haha So are you gonna get a bodykit?
The Intrax sticker is already off. hehe

I really like the stock body lines of the 1st gen. If anything Id get some nice sideskirts and a front lip that matches. The sideskirts will be no problem finding but I'll have to go custom on the front lip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts