Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, someone asked for Top down and inside pics, so here they are. I just got it detailed, personalized plate and i put on some 18's with new tires

The pictures were taken at my school (Georgia Tech)

Any suggestions, comments? Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
wow. I wouldn't mess with the appearence too much more. how about getting some JL audio bumpin' that trunk?

·
Registered
131 Posts
my mom had a nice 94 325ci, that thing was a blast to drive. have fun with yorus

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Nice bimmer, im planning on getting a 328is or 325is pretty soon. I love the e36 body style classy yet badass at the same time.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
We had a 01 325xi 5spd at work i got to drive.....it was damn fun and damn comfy.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For future plans I might get AC snitzcher(?) side skirts...thats IF i can save up enough money. For the soundsystem the trunk doesnt have too much space for a sub so I might i'm gonna stick with nice interior speakers. The seats have to also be refabricated.

I went to UGA for two years and my parents said that if i could get into Georgia Tech that they would get me a new car. I was gonna save up the money and keep the mx6 but it kept on falling apart and now it doesnt run anymore. My friend sold me the car was only $8,000 (he just got a yellow M3) so I didnt want the chance to pass me by.

Believe it or not the rims were only $800 with tires and i have a job to pay for the insurance and car needs.

Did i leave anything out?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't dig the rims at all. I think a set of M3 rims, or some BBS with polished lip would really set the car off. :(

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yeh not feelin the rims. Go with darker (gunmetal) or some chrome. I'll be sure and post pics of my M3 in a year

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wasnt too fond of the M3 rims. The rims on the car look a lot better in person and I got a real good deal on them. The rims, with new tires, lug nuts, mounted and balanced, and shipped was only $760...who can pass that up for 18s? Plus, i think it makes the car look clean and not too performance orientated. My only regret is that the hilly landscape causes the rims to rub, something that gets annoying after a while.

I dont know about the new plates, i kinda like the old ones better :shrug: I hope i dont have to change them!

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
For the soundsystem the trunk doesnt have too much space for a sub so I might i'm gonna stick with nice interior speakers.
Here buy the Infinity Basslink, it sounds great and it doesnt take much space.
Its not too cheap though

Car looks great, rims look great also. Im not a big BMW fan though. Dont know why??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts