Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Phat ride Jacob!! But what are those amps pushin? Lets see some pics bro!! Dont hold out on us. Haha

Robert

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
two twelve inch orion xtrs

thanx for replying to my post. not that many people have been replying and im kind of disapointed. they are orion xtrs and i will have pics of them this week my trunk had stuff in it when i took the pictures. thanx
jacob d

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
love the sony amp

i love my sony amp, that amp is the one pushing my mids and highs. I wish i could have the bigg one to push my subs but it was two much. my grey amp is a ppi power class amp and i got it for a great price and its a great amp. thanks for the replies. I would like to know what everyone thinks or what else i could do to add to the six.
thanx
jacob d
http://photos.yahoo.com/jacobd2

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool ride

Nice ride Jacob, what kinda mods you done there, and have you taken her on the 1/4mile yet?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1/4 mile reply

I ran the quarter once at a show/drag competition just to see what i could get and i pulled a 15.5. the motor is all stock except for the filter. i plan to drop the klze j-spec motor in it next summer or buy the turbo kit for it. 15.5 with filter and exsaust.thanx for replying. let me no what you think. http://photos.yahoo.com/jacobd2

·
Registered
50 Posts
Turbo kit yes

Hey Jacob id definitley opt for the turbo kit instead of the jspec engine, your car needs a boost gauge

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
turbo

what about both, never seen that before
except on jspecmx6
jacob d

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sweet ride, man. Maybe no one is responding because Yahoo photos seems to take an extremely long amount of time to load. I gave up the first couple times I tried, and I'm on a T1 line. As far as a KLZE and a turbo, I think that would be kind of a waste. From what I've read, the KLZE's higher compression ratio does not favor the higher levels of boost that can be run on a KL03. Therefore, running the lower boost with a KLZE gives the same output as the higher boost and a KL03. I'm seriously considering getting the turbo as well so that I can improve my street racing record. hehe. I've never seen white rims on a green 6 before - very original.

·
Registered
291 Posts
question...

Hey, what's that head unit you have? Is it one of the Sony XPlod ones? I was thinking about getting one of the XPlod models, but I don't know anyone that's had any experience with them. Is it good? Just want some advice on the one I'm thinking about...

Thanks,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts