Why are you trying to sell it

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
How many miles?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Looks really nice, what kind of headlights are those? they look like angel eyes/ halo's with the gts covers am i right?

Just curious, how much you want for her?

-Bryce

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys

well im asking 7grand, it has 94000 miles on it and is a 93 Ls,the paint is brand new among other things....I paid 5 for it put about 6 into it so if i get 7 i am losing about 4 grand....I want an rx7 thas why i want to get rid of it ....i would keep it too and buy an rx7 but not enoough money......its in really really good condition..had 65000 miles on it when i bought it ...anything else?? oh yes they are the angel eyes

·
Registered
527 Posts
i was just wondering. how did you get your GTS covers to fit on? did you do any cutting to get it to fit because mine don't fit. looks liek the pieces that get pinched under the hood got cut off. did you cut them off and than tie them or something?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lights

Hey the headlight covers tops were cut off(the clip thing) then we cut and sanded down to make the curves line up with the edge of the headlights, we put a plastic rivet(removable screw rivet) on the top center of the light and put a piece of black velcro on the corner of the light

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Awesome car man. What type/size rims are those? Love the silver stripe. haven't seen that before.

Trent

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
7 grand, HOLY CRAP!!!

Man, freaking cars are so expensive here in manitoba, the next car i buy im making a road trip to get it. I paid 6700(cdn but still) for a bone stock 93LS ATX with 170,000 km's on it...and i got a good deal :(.

I too am interested in what size of wheels those are...please tell.

-Bryce

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wheels

wheels are silver ADR Kasai's 17by7 with kuhmo 215/45/17.....got them at whalentire.com wheels and tires for 1000 shipped, mounted balanced chrome valve stems and lug nuts;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
is the car lowered, if so what kind of suspension setup you runnin.. i already have 2 mx6's but i'm from the state college area and i know a couple people that might be interested, i'll let you know if i find anybody that wants to check it out

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
suspension

I have sprint springs with the stock struts, they have only been on a couple months....front and rear sway bar also.....if you find n e one let me know....wel have to meet up sometime i only live 40 mins from there i could bring it down or something

·
Registered
801 Posts
SWEET car! have any interior photos?

-dogg

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
go search. it been covered atleast 5 times this past two weeks.
and why are you asking this on this thread?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Si[xXx]er said:
7 grand, HOLY CRAP!!!
Man, freaking cars are so expensive here in manitoba, the next car i buy im making a road trip to get it. I paid 6700(cdn but still) for a bone stock 93LS ATX with 170,000 km's on it...and i got a good deal :(.
-Bryce
i got a stock 11,000km's 97 mysteree for 11,000$(cnd) in winnipeg last summer...i guess i should have drove down to the states :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts