Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

New pics of my car!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  mx6GT91 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Its fairly easy to do, just make sure to remove the old fabric carefully and use spray adhesive to adhere the new fabric:)

#5 ·
red felt

#6 ·
You don't have to remove the old fabric. I didn't. Very nice looking car, BTW! :tup:

#8 ·
yea, the windows where smashed out, but thankfully the father of the person throwing the party I was at paid for everything to get fixed. And yes I do now drive a 98 S10 Stepside but im getting rid of that. Im not a truck guy and I want a GT more than ever.

#9 ·
And yes I do now drive a 98 S10 Stepside but im getting rid of that. Im not a truck guy and I want a GT more than ever
Im sure with the money you make off that mods will be rollin in. Maybe a turbo??

Car looks great, looks like some time was spent on the panels. They came out great. I was thinkin of doing mine black, but mine are in great condition. Im not much of a "interior modder" I like it simple. Your is pretty simple but bright:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.