Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Joel said:
beautiful car :) what kind of wheels are those?
Ahh..13lb RX7 wheels..starting to grow on me more.

Very clean engine bay you have there, mine is almost as clean! Hey, what kind of suspension do you have and what size tires are those...I want my wheel gap like yours!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
love the 1st shot! you got a pic like that with the hood down?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Nice and clean! Were you able to mount on the intake downpipe on the stud, since the ZE IM pushing it farther away from the engine bay? You said you installed RR-Racing front motor mount insert, did you install the rear one as well? Cause I heard that you can rip the rear one faster by only installing the front.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I would eat dinner off you motor! great looking 6 man

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Nice car man. Its your car that encouraged me to sell my 18's and finally get FD's (which I picked up today!). Can't wait to get them on now!

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Got bored in class, so photoshopped the car a little...

I know Esembe will love that pic....hahaha.

·
Registered
517 Posts
are those 50 series tires?...i put 45's on my car and i find it sits a little nicer also keeps the gear ratios shorter

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Very clean 6:tup: . That engine bay is spotless.

I would eat dinner off you motor! great looking 6 man
No way! You'll get it dirty.:lol:

metros

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I4MX6 said:
Nice car man. Its your car that encouraged me to sell my 18's and finally get FD's (which I picked up today!). Can't wait to get them on now!
:confused:why? Your car looked so good with the 18's:sigh:

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Because 18's are impractical. I do drive the car and I was always scared of curbing the wheels or bending one. They were nice but not for me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts