Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is new pics of my ride. since my last posted pictures it has been lowered, new and bigger wheels, a little powdercoating, and a little bit of brightness put in the seats. pictures are in yahoo, sorry dont know how to bring them straight to mx6.com? take the time to look at them and tell me what you think.
thank you.
jacob d

·
Registered
173 Posts
bad ass man!!!!! are you by any chance a green bay packers fan? i like the seats! nice rims too, i see a body kit in the future though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
what system do u have and how many watts is the amp and are yyour using a cap

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
system and stripes on hood

I will post pics of system later when i get some. I do not have a cap. The stripes on the hood are actually painted on. when i got it painted, i had him do the stripes on the hood and only the hood because i am going to replace it with the erebuni hood. they do look like stickers because they are so plain. next i will put a kit, dont know which one yet, and the hood. projectors, white face guages(I know of a place that makes them for the v6, 5spd if any one it interested), full color change on the interior coming up. I already have two phantom guages to match my tach that will be in the pillar pod, but i have not put them in yet.
thank you for the replies
jacob

·
Registered
212 Posts
Where did you get your seats done? Those are the same ones that I have in the European model. I was going to go with a company that does mass production, but they don't have a pattern for my car's seats. Sweet ride all around though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I like the green and yellow paint scheme. The interior is sweet. The engine paint looks good too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts