Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is a new pic of my MX-6... I have more if anyone is interested in seeing them.... everything is molded in seemless.. and a few things shaved and the gas cap added... closer and larger pics are available all you have to do is show interest and I will post linx to them.... thanx

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nice!!! U have those Shogun side skirts laying around in your garage then? If you have and want to get rid of them, lemme know. ;)
Mici

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry

I wish I still had the old sides in one peice.... but I don't .. the passenger side was basically ripped of by a guy that side swipped me about 3 months ago.. that is how I got all the body work done.. and when the body shop was fixing the car they trashed the other side.. so I got new ones.. form the Style 44 body kit... so I wish I could help.. but the old sides are in pieces now somewhere... :) sorry

·
Registered
100 Posts
gas lid

how hard was that gas lid to install, do you know how much the shop did to do that, or how much time it took.

--mcbride

·
Registered
212 Posts
heyyy looks good....i have a white one too (93') and i had never seen pics of a shogun on a white 6......looks niceer than i thought it would

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx

Thanx for all the compliments... but I don't have the FULL shogun kit on my car.. the sides are the style 44 from Erebuni.. they molded in a lot better then the shogun and I wanted mine to be a little different.. but the back and front are the shogun.. thanx again for the compliments.. KEEP THEM COMMING... :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Whast kind of gas cap is that anyways. I was thinking of putting a motorcycle one on mine but I'm not sure just where to get one. Looks tight though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts