Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all, decided to start posting stuff now after getting a tx5 a couple weeks back, the goal is to maybe make a write up at some point that helps maybe at least 1 person. Will try make posts about everything I do thats relevant to the build but still trying to pick up where the previous owner left off (someone else's project... ugh) some interesting wiring being the main thing but hopefully not too hard to sort out. I guess thats all from me for now, will document mods and start making meaningful posts soon.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Welcome, definitely looking forward to the build. Following

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Gday all, decided to start posting stuff now after getting a tx5 a couple weeks back, the goal is to maybe make a write up at some point that helps maybe at least 1 person. Will try make posts about everything I do thats relevant to the build but still trying to pick up where the previous owner left off (someone else's project... ugh) some interesting wiring being the main thing but hopefully not too hard to sort out. I guess thats all from me for now, will document mods and start making meaningful posts soon.

Cheers.
Glad to have you on the forum, factory wiring and custom wiring is pretty easy to understand and figure out, learn to test wires for continuity, learn to read factory wiring diagrams. Heck anyone who can't figure out the factory wiring has no business modifying a car or posting on an automotive forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
best of luck......... you're definitely going to need it, someone else's project is one thing, but wiring is where i draw the line,
The wiring isn't really too bad, and im pretty electronically inclined (might do a speeduino) its pretty much just like random switches that I have no idea what they're for. I'll be doing a battery relocation anyways so hopefully will trace some wires during that process, also wondering why the thermos are on a switch even though the switch doesn't seem to work for them. Oh well, project car things.

·
Registered
1981 Mazda 626 Hot 4.6L 5 Speed stick
8 Posts
Gimme a shout when you get around to the project Saucy. I had a BF B6T years back that I modified such as hybrid turbo, custom steampipe ext mani, intercooler etc. Pro & cons. I'm bored too while I wait out this lockdown before I can do the deal for my next beast haha....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts