Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a new section for our other toys. I know a lot of people on this site are into motorcycles, ATV's, dirtbikes, boats, go-carts, turbo lawnmowers, snowmobiles, etc. It seems threads get lost in the General Automotive forum, cause they don't really fit in there. It might add a bit more life to the forum considering the amount of active members who have moved on from the MX6.

I'm a member on a vintage motorcycle site and they have a single section for cars and trucks. It seems to add a bit more common ground other than bikes and a lot of the quieter members tend to come out of the woodwork when they have something else to talk about. Might work the same here...

Just an idea. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No? OK, just wondering. lol.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
We are usually very hesitant to add additional forums. It may work better to expand the General Automotice section to include these areas.

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
Being a member of other forums, I reckon it might be useful to separate gearbox information out of the other performance section.......other forums tend to do that more and its been quite useful to me...I am not sure if others would agree.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Often times when you get too granular, you start to lose sight of what was originally intended. How many members would actually post in a gearbox forum? Personally, I think it's perfectly acceptable to have the other performance forum. We finally have a 4WS forum...that took years to get!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts