Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have pics yet, but i will keep you up dated. are you can do it yourself. it is just on probetalk.com

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sup guys

Hey guys, just thought you would like to know. I live in houston where spoilers etc is. This is the manufacturer of the kit. I have talked to them and the kit looks really nice. It is made of fiberglass. I have seen it in person. I called them about a few weeks ago and they said the kit was 750. I dont need to ship it for myself, but you guys probably would. You guys have to figure out shipping costs. The price does not include shipping. He would probably lower the price a little for a bulk buy. If anyone is interested, please reply and i will start a bulk buy forum.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would definitely be interested as this is the kit I've been waiting for them to finish for about 2 months. I was hoping to get one of the first before everyone found out about it but I started my new job later than expected. They said on Probetalk that if it's an order of $3,000 that SpoilersEtc. would eat the shipping cost!!! That's only 5 kits, so come on guys lets get this organized and I am definitely in. Just let me know when. I'm in Germany (military) so it's easier for me to keep tabs on this through you guys. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey 2 fast, is it true that it uses the stock bumper mountings? It is said that it is identical to the erebuni kit but how could that be if it uses the stock bumper mountings? Is it longer or lower to accomidate the bumper mountings? I am still hesitant to get a kit because of the lack of front protection in a crash.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Bumper mount

This kit is better then the shogun in this aspect. I was at spoilers etc personally and saw what they meant. To put the shogun on, they have to cut a pice of metal(steel) located behind the bumper right in front of the car. The way this kit is designed, it doesn't do that. This provides much higher protection in a front end crash. And also this kit fits. No modifications necessary. If you guys want to get a bulk buy going on email me at [email protected] I was quoted at 750. The only bad thing is that they dont sell the erubini wings. They have wings, but I was unable to view them at the time. Email me if you want to do a bulk buy. I talked to them and if the order is over 3000, free shipping for all. Lets do this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts