Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted new spoiler today with spoiler brake light.Two of the easiest jobs I have ever done in my life.
Costa before

And Costa after

And now I am HAPPY:):)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
still not a fan of the rear lights Gez, the tint is too heavy duty and takes away the freshness of the car. I like a subtle tint on dark cars (black/green) but they look to "in ya face" on yours IMO.

Gald you got the spoiler on tho mate, makes a huge difference. Did you wire up the light ok?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Windy I like the lights mate I just thinks it makes it look that little bit different
.No havn't wired the light up, I have to get some extra wire as its been cut a bit too short (theres a job to do when I finally get a weekend off).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Gerry

Great job mate. Did you paint it yourself? Personally, I quite like the lights, makes it look a bit different.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gerry

Great job mate. Did you paint it yourself? Personally, I quite like the lights, makes it look a bit different.

Thanks mate but to be honest I cheated I got a 2nd hand spoiler off ebay and the light came from a breaking day at windy's.All I had to do was fit the light to spoiler and seal it and then fit it to the car and hey presto one sexy looking 6.I do however now have a matt black spoiler that is surplus to requirements anybody interested please pm me.As for the lights I picked up a set of normal coloured ones from windy this evening and now am in a dilema as what to do.I do like the way my car looks with the smoked lights but having held up the clear ones I like them aswell,heres to a sleepless night wondering which set to have on or maybe I could just change them as and when the mood suits.:tup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gerry,

Great stuff mate, looks so much better! I think I'm about half-way between the opinions on the lights...smoked ones do set the car off as it's silver, but I think your's are too black at the moment...

My tuppence worth :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still can't make up my mind what one's to put on.I never thought it would be this hard to decide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts