Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yea, better choice of wing and rear vailence would make all the difference in the world on that kit.

·
Registered
514 Posts
just use your finger and cover the wing and wow looks alot better already :p

·
Registered
333 Posts
I dont think that is a new kit. I think someone just modded a bumper from another car to make it fit. I all like the other cars cept for the red one. That black one kicks a$$!!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
that grey one has def potential. take off that wing, some nice rims and new paint. the hood mod over the lights is interesting

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
yeah i didnt have time to post them before i left the house, well i didnt actually have the mirror pic, however i do have a few others

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I dont like the front of the grey 6 but other than that its a nice attempt at a widebody. Its not as noticeable in the first set of pics but i like the fender flares and side skirts. I love that blue 6 though, very clean :tup:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
without the widebody flares...that kit would rock.

·
Registered
514 Posts
anyone know what type of numbers the blue one is laying down? It looks pretty mean, but does it have any true power

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I dont think those are the JDM headlights. They look like 92-95 Civic coupe headlights.

Some of those kits are ok, at least you have diffferent kinds of kits. Not like the 1st gens

1 - 20 of 37 Posts