Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on everyone. I have been in Cali for about 6 months now. I came from VA and i have to say its good to be back home. I am in the Norcal area and part of BAPOC (Bay Area Probe Owners)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Yo dont kno if ull read this again but where u at ? me and my bro are in the city, see a shogun 6 or a lowered stock 6 theyre ours. never had the courage to go to bapoc , seeing we have 6s and no offense ur all white and old(well older than me and my bro)!:) would be funny seeing us there welcome man this forum is dead btw

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
White and old? WTF?

Most of the peeps in BAPOC haven't even turned 20, dude! And there are a lot of 6's in the club, but they don't come out as often as we'd like to see....

now *I* may be old....24 is an eternity, y'know? :D:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey there Jason and Dan....and I guess Im ancient, since Im older than Dan. hehehe....but come check out Bapoc. We love meeting new members!

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Exactly how do you join? Just wondering are y'all "white". I'm asian and i don't think i'll fit in not to mention the fact that im only 17. Ill stick out too much.

And i noticed a bright red probe in San Francisco wit a exhaust,lowered and a BAPOC sticker on the side window. Never got a chance to talk to that person. Who's that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey there....you should come check out bapoc...we do have young members, a couple who are 17 and 18....so youre not the youngest, nor the only Asian I think...so, a red probe with a bapoc sticker on the side window? hmmm....what kind of wheels?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I saw it a few months ago, i believe it had the 16" stock gt rims. Dunno bout now though. And it had very dark tint. Almost like limo tint

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did it have black stripes on it? If so, I know who it belongs to...hey, if you want to join, go over to bapoc.com and follow the directions on how to join...if you need help, send me an email!

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I don't remember if it had stripes. it was for sure a 93-95, with the older taillights. And btw, do u have any meets here in sf, or is it always in the east bay. I don't want to tear up my car too much, since i have a kit and all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
most of the meets are in the san jose area...but im in the city enough so i can meet up with you if youd like...and show you some pics of bapoc...we are a mixed group of poeple..not just white.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
wassup people.. Yess not all the people in BAPOC are "white" and not all are Old.. infact.. i'm 28 and i'm almost the oldest. the club has meets all over the bay area. especially now that we are planning meets in different areas every time. trying to accomidate everyone so that no one has to drive far for every meet. Though right now there are a lot more Probes than MX-6's in the club we would love to see more Mx-6's around. :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
We do have a guy in the club who owns an mx6, but hes in Tahoe...I kind of have one, but its not in my name, so I dont drive it often. I saw a really nice black mx6 last night on El Camino south of Belmont....really nice body kit...young driver, didnt catch too much....

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I'll might join in a couple of months. Trying to swap auto to 5speed now so my car will be out for a while. Was going to custom turbo but found my auto can't take too much crap so i went wit n20. As i remember, was Dan [Sac] running 13's. I wanna get to that kinda range. I'll bring my other car out also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, Dan has gotten as low as 13.3
I have some of his runs on video if youre ever interested in seeing them. What kind of car is your other one?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Look at my sig. I have 2 mx6's.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is a meet coming up next month for bapoc if youre interested. We are going to Marine World in Vallejo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts