Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am new here but come bearing gifts, well sort of. We here at OEM are a shop dedicated to building the best parts for the most affordable pricing. We offer everything from strut bars(being developed as I type) to NVG kits for the J-body's and 13" brake kits for Luminas. As always we are looking for new products to develop, so if you are in need of a part that know one else offers, please feel free to shoot us a PM or E-mail and we will do what we can.

Mark
OEM

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
yeah umm we don't gots no luminas here. Nor do we have any cavilers, sunfires, or other crappy gm cars. Oh thers also that thing about paying to advertise on the site. right so uh bye-bye:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, I know that I was gonna get beaten up, its kinda of the thing with forums. Here is the deal. I registered over at mx-3.com and was told this is a much better site. I think a couple of my parts that fit the ZX2 will fit your car. I would love to start making some parts for you guys, if you need a new vendor that can build parts that others don't know how to make. We are currently working on a design for a rear tie bar for the j's, a rear triangulated rear tie brace for the j's, sr20 intakes and exhaust and tubular control arms for the w's. I would love to make parts for you guys if you would like.

Mark
OEM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts