Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I picked 'er up for $1100... Good- It's a 95 with 101,xxx miles, it runs awesome, new tires, battery, water pump, and came with the whole stereo setup(realllllly loud)!

The bad--- 4cyl... ATX:rocket: Few dents and dings here and there, paint is fading, exhaust leak right before the cat, and it had an aluminum wing on it, so there are holes in the trunk! It was riced out... bad, there is a lot of blue on it.. On the mirrors, teh dash peice is blue(look at pic) and where the windsheild wipers come out, that's blue!

anyway, here are the pics!

There she is!!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh mx6 rescue team... :lol:

yeah, i'm putting the peices that are blue, back to black. I'm not gonna mod this one at all. Just maintenence. Once I get done with my LS, i'm done 'modding' for good with these cars. A little motor work, and a paint job on my LS, then i'm done. I 'm looking at the end of summer to be done!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Jason, you will never be done modding; trust me, I've been at it for a few years now and there are still things I want to do.

Ryan

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Ry said:
Jason, you will never be done modding; trust me, I've been at it for a few years now and there are still things I want to do.

Ryan
I second that.

At the end of every summer I say I'm done, and I always end up spending even more when the next spring rolls around.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Hmm...Indeed...

Jason, nice find!!!

Mmmm...Uber Gas Mileage...Mmmm...

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Russellg said:
Looks good... hope it lasts well.
But... aren't those exhausts on the wrong cars????? }) :D

Russ
Haha, the funny thing is the exhaust on the 4cyl, is my old exhaust!!! I sold him my custom catback, right after I put on my flowmaster! The Flowmaster sounds soooooooo much better!!!

Ry and Malicious... Trust me, i'll be done.. My parents don't wan't me to put anymore money in either of them because They don't see the point in putting 5k-6k in a 2k-3k car. After my motor rebuild and paint job on my LS, Including the total cost of the car($4000) i'll have a total of $12k into it. Providing I spend $2000-$3000 on my paint job(depends on how much of the body work I do), and i'm planning on puttin about $1500-$2000 into the motor(mmm Nitrous)

I'm using my Tax Returns to finish paying off my line of credit(how I paid for this car), and I have about 2k saved up in the bank... I'm doing the motor work before the paint, because I don't want to spend that much on paint, then work on the motor and knowing me, i'll mess something up!

But i'll deff be done with my LS atleast. If I get this new job, then yeah, I will deff mod the 4cyl, IF I take this other job. ($20 an hour, paind training... I don't know if I feel like working 4 10 hour days, with a 1.5 hour drive there, and 1.5hour drive home...) ATX-MTX swap, wheels, drop, and jspecs... <---That's what I wish I would have done with my LS...Minus the MTX Swap... It's an MTX anyway!!!

But, we'll just have to see what happens within the next year or so!

Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Is it lowered? Doesn't look like it but there's an eibach sticker on the dash..... I've never understood the ricer ways, I mean I have eibach stickers on my car but I actually lowered it....

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Stealth said:
Looks awesome jason for a Daily driver.

You have alot less work than i to make it look reasonable. :)

Nice swoop !:tup:
so true that poor red monster of yours stealth! great buy Jason, i would've loved that car for 1100 as a prats car for mine the body panels would've even matched!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts