Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havnt tried to post reply but got this far.

just noticed news area seems to let you reply.

cheers

dave

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Thanks

I'll look into that...It seems there are a number of issues to deal with. Please feel free to post or email me any bugs you find.

So far:
- Chat room is not working: I am working on that today.
- News forum allows you to post replies..I will fix today.
- Some alignment and link issues with main page.
- Our counter reset for some odd reason. Will fix.

Thx,
Scooby

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the clock right I have to set my time dif to 7 hrs to be right.?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think they might be off. I am in New Mexico, which is Mountain Time, Cental time 1 hr ahead...and setting the offset to 0 makes the time correct. Its also about 10 minutes behind.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chat room

Dont know if it helps but the chat room, spotlight, worked while the site was down.

And there is a small counter at the bottom of the page that reads 250,000 ish

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Chat Room

Yeah, I didnt really take the site down, I just replaced the main pages with a notice. We timed the switch over with reaching our max allowed bandwidth for the month on the old server. (Whole reason we moved)
I fixed the counter and set it based on the number of true hits we received at the old server. Seems the number is always low becasue many ppl skip the intro page.
The chat room was never removed on the old server and hasnt been set up here yet. Thats the next thing I will work on after fixing the News forum.

I actually want to make multiple chat rooms, one in the Lounge area and one in each of the regional forums. No problems doing that but Id also like you to be able to see how many ppl are in a chat room without going in. Havent figured out how to do that yet.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Thanks,
Scooby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.