Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
SixSick6 said:
As usual, nobody signed up except Julio and I :(

did you guys go to the last one......I think julio is done with probes...he srt4 now...Like i said I might go but I want to go to T.J. So we have to take a beater down there dont want my probe getting stolen..:lol: :drinkup:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Yup, I taped Julios run. He isn't done with the Probe, it's just sitting idle at the shop. We've actually discussed taking it out and building it up at my house rather than have it sit any longer.

Side note: he dynoed 340 hp and was disapointed :lol:
lol, wonder what his time at the track was......trust me going from the srt4 to the probe, im sure he done with it. :angel:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
probinator said:
so that means you going to T.J with us...:ewink:
I'll have to be back at work the next day :sigh:unless I can be blessed with a new job by then:D

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dyno day is full as now. This doesn't stop you from goign as many people don't show up or cancel as the date nears. If you want to keep your info on their server, you have to register for the dyno on their forums. You can do this by keeping an eye on the participant list and registering when someone deletes themselves. Otherwise you can show up and probably will get a spot, but if you aren't registered beforehand your info won't be stored ont heir server rather just a paper plot that you can take home.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
probinator said:
I can hire you on the spot.....16 a hour to start... hell you can work while I go to T.J. @- :drinkup:
In a heart beat......if it weren't 80+miles away:)

dynoing the 1gen or the 2gen?

·
Registered
136 Posts
probinator said:
did you guys go to the last one......I think julio is done with probes...he srt4 now...Like i said I might go but I want to go to T.J. So we have to take a beater down there dont want my probe getting stolen..:lol: :drinkup:
Park on the U.S side and take a taxi into TJ, I've done it probably 15x with no problems to my car,my friends 05 RSX, or my friends 02 IS 300 on 20's with screens, unless you plan to stay longer than one night....then scratch this idea. Let me know when your going, i want to go too, i was just there on friday

·
Registered
56 Posts
Suanico said:
Park on the U.S side and take a taxi into TJ, I've done it probably 15x with no problems to my car,my friends 05 RSX, or my friends 02 IS 300 on 20's with screens, unless you plan to stay longer than one night....then scratch this idea. Let me know when your going, i want to go too, i was just there on friday
imay be able to makeit afterall, i got my schedule late today and found out that i onlly have to be their for 2hrs in the mornin 7:30am-9:30am for a meeting and come back at 4pm. that will be pleaty of time afterall.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts