Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next time you guys get together any chance of it being a little more north? i live in north carolina and really cant justify driving 8-10 hrs for an aftnoon of delight. but if we could meet closer we might get a few more people there. just a thought. i would just hang out with the VA's but they seem to be unmotivated to do something.

·
Registered
179 Posts
well how far would you be willing to drive? Where would a good meeting place be for you and us? Maybe we can schedule one in Feb. or March so everyone has time to plan. But we need to get more than 2 or 3 people so it will be worth it. Cool? Streezz

·
Registered
781 Posts
meeting

Well if we have another meeting more north
I think Meeting in GA would be best
Considering the fact alot of guys from the Alanta North Probe owners would come
I did end up getting a number of a guy in Orlando with 3 other probes to come along for the next meeting in orlando

Im up for any other suggestions

·
Registered
179 Posts
there is alot of people in Atlanta, and thats about a central place for the most of us. But if I am driving all the way to Georgia I am gonna need some more time, I am working 60 - 70 hour weeks all this month. But in Feb. I should be back to my normal shift. So if we plan on meeting with all of the southeastern states, lets do it in Feb. or the beginning of March on the weekend.

·
Registered
148 Posts
GA would be great for me also since I'm in B'ham, AL. Granted I wouldn't have that long of a drive as you guys might. What's the plan over spring break? Anyone going to the IASCA SB nationals at Daytona Beach? That would be bad...

·
Registered
179 Posts
yes i will be there for a lil while then i am going to west palm beach

·
Registered
194 Posts
Meeting Place

I'm in Orlando, so I guess anywhere in central FL is great. Further north, maybe GA even if there were going to be a lot there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome to MX6.com Kalamaru! Its great to have another mx6er from FL.

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey.. yea ATL is good for me as well =) I went up to meet up with some of the atl probers the other day.. cool people, im pretty sure they'll meet up with us as well..

jason

·
Registered
148 Posts
ATLien1222 where are you at?

Just wondering where your at. Is any one around me in Red Neck Heaven Birmingham Alabama? Gonna try your guage faces Jason, I'll let you know how it goes... and about that lightsheet thing too... L8tr Bryan

·
Registered
179 Posts
so would all of ya'll like to meet in atlanta sometime in febuary? We just need to set a date a place where to meet. It would be better if it was in the middle or end of Feb. that way everyone has time to make plans. so are ya'll up for it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mine is pretty close to stock, so you won't be alone. :eek:) Are there any Mazda clubs/meets or anything in and around central FL?

·
Registered
781 Posts
WAAAZZZZ UPPPP

Sorry guys i haven't been online in a bit
ANYways its good to see that Kalamaru is new to this Southeast site. Im so glad to have ya NEw People around
Considering i have been trying to get some guys together to meet up somewhere in ORLANDO
Im over here by CocoaBeach (in Merritt Island)
I do have a guy in Tampa willing to come over, Streezz in Ocala, and about 4 probes and 1MX6 here by me and 2 other probe guys in the orlando area.
So im hoping SOME upcomming FRI night we can meet over at Bithlow - the orlando Speedway. So we could hangout, do acouple runs on the TRACK maybe, and then Go chill a HOOTERS or something. SO MAYBE IF I ASK NOW
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US ALL TO MEET JANUARY FRI the 19th? ? ?
ITS ok if your car is stock looking or whatever.
JUST as long as we can get a group of us to gether ONE NIGHT
and take acouple pictures to post up.
I've been getting everyone's phone #s together to try and make this work. SO LET ME KNOW!

·
Registered
179 Posts
dude, my car is totally stock. but soon i will be modding the hell out of it. anyways i will see if I can take the 19th off. So let me know what ya'll wanna do. This is great that we are getting more people in FL.

·
Registered
781 Posts
NEXT MEETING IN ORLANDO on FRI the 19th
THOSE OF YOU in the area that only live maybe an hour away BETTER BE there K
IM Taking numbers down so we can all be organized of where we're going and when. Also i can give you some other peoples numbers so if someone gets lost or has a problem
We all can get a hold of Each other.
I hope this isn't a problem. Please, lets try to make it Happen this TIME!

Email me if needed
with White grills.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts