Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking how neat it would be if a whole bunch of us mx6ers all got together and went for a drive. I dunno where, and i dunno what th epoint would be. It would be a great way for us all to finally meet.

I just hink it would be funny to see a crap load of mx6's all driving down the 401 together. playing, and so on.

We could go to some place in toronto, or niagra. or go the oposiote way and head to ottawa.. just for the hell of it. I dunno
what you guys think?

share ideas thoughts and future mods.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Icehawk said:
Sounds cool, I'd do it. If its on a good summer day we could all drive to a nice big beach somewhere like Sandbanks or Wasaga maybe.
sandbanks.. sounds god, used to live near there.. wasaga would be better though

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
We used to have meets and cruises back in the old'n days.........

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i brought it up.. my car will be geting a new look. and my buddies in their mx3's all went together.. like a bunch of.. so i thought, lets get out mx6's out. a beach sounds awesome...

·
Registered
499 Posts
I might be up for it,, I grew up in that direction. You guys would have to put up with my FUGLY 6 though. I woud even bring the wife and kid.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Midrange, before you get a warning from a mod(like me) I suggest shortening your signature ;)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Honda Etr said:
We used to have meets and cruises back in the old'n days.........
We still do. Dave and Busters + a cruise. Although I'm not fond of the drive because everyone just drives 160km/h+ and really, I can't afford a ticket of that caliber or worse.

edit: Midrange, how about this for you signature? Pics of My Car: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
We did Niagara Falls 2 years ago. It was fun, but lots of planning is needed because I have found that people on this board dont tend to like doing meets/cruises often. They are held, but no one goes. I'll be going to Niagara Falls towards the end of April. I'll also be hosting some cruises to Wasaga this year. I'll be posting them up on here and on www.upnorthimports.com as the dates get closer. Will see how the season goes. But I agree with Metal, they do drive nuts. Not everyone wants to get speeding tickets and it is stupid acts like that that give car clubs and tuner cars a bad name. Relax and enjoy the drive is what I say...

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
there is a huge weekend for imports at our DRAG strip (3 days long, 2 or 3 nights, you tent out beside the track at night and party) only the weekend before canada day here on PEI, i mean HUGE. ;ast year was a huge success, and that weekend i'm hosting a Mazda Car Meet, so yeah, feel free to go into the lighter side of canada. where our favorite store is the liqour stose, and where we drink til we drop... note: my liscense plate is Colt 45 :lol: actually, speaking of this meet, i'm going to start a thread :E get the word out early type deal...

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I miss my car, look how shiney it is, and at the same time how anti-bling it is :) :cry:

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I4MX6 said:
We did Niagara Falls 2 years ago. It was fun, but lots of planning is needed because I have found that people on this board dont tend to like doing meets/cruises often. They are held, but no one goes. I'll be going to Niagara Falls towards the end of April....
Let me know I live like 20 min's from the falls. We'll take a cruise up the parkway.......provided my 1st gen see's the road this year......it should.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts