Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well next year around feb.-march, I will be getting my klze and would like to take it to the track once everything is running right. I know like 4 people that are most likely down to go to the track (probe(klze),mx3(klze),mx6(klze),probe(some mods). I was thinking that around that time maybe the club can do a meet and go to the track. I was thinking of LACR because its open twice a week and its probably the only 1/4 around here. I think it will be fun seeing alot of probes and 6's , hopefully some of the 1st gen in the SD area can come out and play
I dunno if there has been a meet like this in the past or not but i would like to set it up and just have some fun racing each other and some of the other cars that are going to be out there. Just imagine, 10 probe/mx6's are LACR just tearing it up and having fun. That will be awesome. LACR is open on friday's and wed. for public drag racing, the cost is $20 (or $15, cant quite remember) to race, and $5 to watch. We will have vid cams recording, and of corse they sell food there. Last time i was out there I saw an R32 skyline doing a couple of runs...so that was sweet.

Reactions: probinator

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
you know Im in, and devon and all my other friends. some dont have probes though but there down to go.

juanchi dump the ze and squeeze on the klo3. :angel: nothing like a 75 coming out of the bottle, well nothing like a 75 coming out of a ze too.:flipa:

·
Registered
97 Posts
HEY HEY HEY I want to GO too !! Count me in Juanchi.... But try to look for a date so I could start planning shiet out. Would this be a weekday thing or weekend thing ?? Last time we talked about this you told me they open on the weekdays. SO let us all know

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
SlammedSix said:
You know i am down...i got my 11's to hit...Thats gonna be sweet!!!
well there is no better place to do it than Race Wars:cool:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well ya, they are open on the weekdays friday/wed but i thought of maybe heading out to the track out in palm springs since we would probably get better times...anyone dragged out there yet?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Juanchi said:
well ya, they are open on the weekdays friday/wed but i thought of maybe heading out to the track out in palm springs since we would probably get better times...anyone dragged out there yet?

just let us know a good time and date...but if we go to palmdale maybe better on a wed. Fridays get packed with ricers...lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry i havent replied guys, got in a hit and run accident and I am really busy fixing the mx6, ill post up a link of the damage (aint much, but needs fixing) as well as my new toy that I am going to put on there. Besides taking care of this fender bender, i am now working 2 jobs and i really dont have any spare time. I only have sunday's off and that is i dont work it. So even if i try going to the track, I couldnt go. But of course, there is always those sick hours that I can use. Right now I have called in sick too much (because the cold/flu) hasnt gone away ever since x-mas. But i need some time to fix that hit and run accident and then I want to swap over the klze into it because before that i got hit, my motor was really lacking power (bad underdrive pulley installation on my part) and it didnt sound good. So I am just going to save up and buy the klze. I will come back and post a link in a thread I am about to do...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nah I only have liability but i did fill a report with the 5-0 so maybe they can find the guy with the license plate numbers i gave them and the description of the truck. Overally i am not going to spend much on this....i got the parts for cheap...so ya...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here I am again guys, i have decided to hold on with the body kit installation/ paint job and put my money on performance....either will be getting the klze very shorty, or will squeeze on the stock motor (dont really care if i blow it up, and i got the clutch and jdm tranny to hold the power), I am still debating on it but since my last post, there is another guy that can probably go (getting his ZE put in this week, a probe gt, ) so i would say I would be ready with either nitrious or ze in about 1 month....but to be honest it doesnt really matter to me, ill go all out on drag radials with my bolt ons on stock motor.....so what ya say,,,we plan this and leave it till the end of feb....early march perhaps? we should give everyone time to get off work etc....i dont mind going on a friday because we are still going to get plenty of runs,,,,,and more crowd is out there,,,,but if we need to be, ill be down on wed. also....just that if we go on friday, most of us can return our car back to stock or whatever we gutted out on SAT....while its probably harder to do that on thurs...the next day. lets see what we can plan....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts