Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 6 used last summer and not until two days ago did I notice that I have NGK plugs and wires. Now when it comes to engines, I'm a moron, and I've noticed some or most of you have NGK plugs and wires. What makes these so good, if anything? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Actually NGK plugs and wires come stock with the mx6. Basically they are just contructed well with good material. The company claims that as a result of their wires construction, one can get a better conductive electricity flow than other brands - which adds up to better starts and smoother idling.

·
Registered
41 Posts
For the price, the NGK wires and plugs seem to give the best bang for the buck. You can get more expensive wires but it costs you much more and the benefits are debatable at best. Same with the plugs.

J

·
0 Posts
NGK are good Iv'e had mine for 4 months now and they look and perform great and most people say the v power plugs are the best for our engine, but I have bosh plats which I like.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have had mine in for about 6 months, and they seem to help the higher rpm range the most. Not overly expensive either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts