Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION MID ATLANTIC SIXES:

A GIANT meet is planned for 3/26-3/28 @ Niagara Falls (Canadian side). As of right now, we're looking at over 30 people confirmed that they want to go, including members from NY, PA, MD, OH, MA, ON, and Alberta (AL??) and it's still 3 months away.

The Board for this meet is now located off of PT and mx6.com due to a larger amount of information which needs to be communicated, please be sure to register and then look around. Theres boards for caravans, registration, information, and just all around BSing

the board is located here

The price I got from the Ramada was ~110 Canadian / night per room (4 person)

If you read on that board, one of the NYPOC members' moms is calling more hotels tomorrow to get more rates :)

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
The Hilton on that side is great. Man, i want to go to Niagara Falls again...didnt realize Canada had that much activity. Sooo many fine girls. I'm going there after i graduate (drinking age is 18 ;) ). The meet sounds like fun. i wont be going though...long ass expensive drive. Who knows though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there's already quite a few going from MD, you may be able to hitch a ride w/ one of them and split the gas cost... catch MSimpson0816 on AIM, he's heading out from Baltimore area Friday (3.26) ~9AM

·
Registered
631 Posts
hmm. thanks for the heads up. I dont even have a 6 and i'd love to go. Finally had a chance to drive one (turns out i actually do know how to drive 5 spd). I'm in love now

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
amen :bow: to 6's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts