Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok People, I Have foglights on her car....(Aftermarket and Stock) Blue headlight bulbs, matching blinkers.....i have other interior stuff such as A Deck, Neons....But what can i do to make her car stand out....I'm gettin her windows tinted but want a cool exterior mod that will look amazing...i like JPMX6GT's taillight cover idea and am willing to try it.....i just want to know of any other things i can do

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on th etail lights. First of all remember that with th evynil, you can make th etail light design anything you want. I originally had a sqaue in th emiddle to follow the layour of th elight itself. I have also made headlight eyebrows for it so there's a lot of things you can play with there.

As far as making it stand out. I would definilety get bigger rims and lowering springs for the MX6. The stock wind is fine but if you want to replace it, by all means go for it. Just don't go for a wind that's higher than your roof lke you see on some hondas.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
all it comes down to is $$$$$ and know how, if u can do body work and know how to use fiber glass or know a buddy that can and will help u, get a body kit that no one else has put on the 6, some thing different, get at least 17in rims and lower the ride down, do some custom int. work in the car, and take pride in it and make it look sweet

·
Registered
158 Posts
if you're not looking to spend a lot of money and have some mechanical know how, you can paint the calipers and make clear side markers for the car. the total cost will be a can of spray paint, plus some plexiglass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts