Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
That body kit is sick!!! What is that 299 somethimg figure in US dollars? That kit would cover up my rust holes on my rockers.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 299 is in euros 1 euro = 1.20-1.25 dollars

Also 299 is for sideskirts only.

Peace
NSXR

·
Registered
589 Posts
T3 626 said:
299 somethimg
Lol! Not entirely up to date are we?:lol: Euro's been around for a couple of years already now.

Current exchange rate is 1,178
So the bumpers would be approx. $470 and the skirts $350 plus shipping.

It is a good shop though, I buy all my stuff there. Bought my Pakfeifer front bumper there aswell.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Just so people don't have to open the link to see the what we're talking about.....

Personally I think the front and rear are butt-ugly but the sideskirts are cool, and the 5 door is definitely a sexy beast!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
retsamaksrepus said:
Just so people don't have to open the link to see the what we're talking about.....

Personally I think the front and rear are butt-ugly but the sideskirts are cool, and the 5 door is definitely a sexy beast!
couldn't have said it better myself.

as well though, I must say the hood scoop looks surprisingly good to me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
to bad it have no effect back there... shoud have been more in the front...
ore maybe its for the flow of air in the engine room, but i guess that woud be fucked up to...

but hey... it looks cool ;) hehe

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
The front looks like someone put a tablecloth over the car, and the back looks like somone stapled two bumpers, one on top of the other, and chickenwired it to keep the animals out..... The hood scoop looks good, but the duel exhaust looks like crap and that spoiler made me throw up a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
retsamaksrepus said:
The front looks like someone put a tablecloth over the car, and the back looks like somone stapled two bumpers, one on top of the other, and chickenwired it to keep the animals out..... The hood scoop looks good, but the duel exhaust looks like crap and that spoiler made me throw up a little in my mouth.

:lol: a ha ha ha nice comment :tup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts