·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I know. I was just puttin' it up there. It started at $9.99. There was some guy that put his up with a Buy It Now only, at $530, or somewhere in that range. It was pretty gay, and retarded.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Agreed with pnut... Jspecs were one of the things i'm glad I did most. Even thugh I paid $400 Shipped... they were waaaay worth it!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Umm, the jspec lights DO have projectors, I've heard they vastly improve visibility (over a-spec lights) as well... Plus the looks thing. I prefer e-specs though and I haven't seen jspecs go for cheaper than $350 w/o shipping.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
after drivin my integra around at night with the low beams on i definetly want projectors for the 6.. u wouldnt believe how well the beam is focused and if u have a good bulb, the road is lit up like a million times better

·
Registered
38 Posts
well i was the first one to bid on it, just praying that no one, by some chance would see these. reserve price was set at around 300 i guess. kinda sucks u have to pay so much.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Heres my Headlight, its an espec - which looks good, but i agree, needs that one peice look.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
well, my car actually came with them, cos it is an e-spec, but its good lighting, definetley not bad at all. i always drive with the driving lights on anyway too :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts