Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I am relatively new to the Mx6 scene, I have had a love for cars since I was a toddler. My Mx6 has had no body work done to it since I got it. All stock. I do however want to change the whole factory style of my car. I do not want the Erebuni Shogun kit, because alot of people have it. I am working on designing a custom kit. I want to lower it with air bags, shave the emblems, attena, windshield squiters, and door handles. I also want to get 17 in. rims, with the scorcher tires to make my ride a little sleeker looking. I am going to redo the interior with black and Ferari red, and do the exterior in a silver color. I would like to make some changes to the hood, and I am trying to work out a deal with Mazda and see if I can get them to make my tailights into euros. The engine work will be handled later. I have one more appearance modification, but we are going to keep that a secret until it is done. I know that my ideas are only ideas yet and they still have room for improvement. So, if anyone has a suggestion, or knows something that I do not know, please let me in on it.

· Registered
824 Posts
Nothing is impossible, althought to get Mazda to make a euro light is pretty close to it. Still Good Luck with your project. If u want to custome a kit with existing body kit, Civic will be the best bet. My kit took me 6 months to complete, but I only work on it part time. BTW, if the secret mod is to change the rear spoiler, it has been done.(hehe, just kidding....) Seriously, hope to see your mods soon.

[Edited by coldnoodle on 02-25-2001 at 04:15 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.