Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though I am relatively new to the Mx6 scene, I have had a love for cars since I was a toddler. My Mx6 has had no body work done to it since I got it. All stock. I do however want to change the whole factory style of my car. I do not want the Erebuni Shogun kit, because alot of people have it. I am working on designing a custom kit. I want to lower it with air bags, shave the emblems, attena, windshield squiters, and door handles. I also want to get 17 in. rims, with the scorcher tires to make my ride a little sleeker looking. I am going to redo the interior with black and Ferari red, and do the exterior in a silver color. I would like to make some changes to the hood, and I am trying to work out a deal with Mazda and see if I can get them to make my tailights into euros. The engine work will be handled later. I have one more appearance modification, but we are going to keep that a secret until it is done. I know that my ideas are only ideas yet and they still have room for improvement. So, if anyone has a suggestion, or knows something that I do not know, please let me in on it.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man, "just do it', keep the car your own and make it phat. search high and low for stuff and search the probetalk.com BB and this BB for stuff. good luck.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Nothing is impossible, althought to get Mazda to make a euro light is pretty close to it. Still Good Luck with your project. If u want to custome a kit with existing body kit, Civic will be the best bet. My kit took me 6 months to complete, but I only work on it part time. BTW, if the secret mod is to change the rear spoiler, it has been done.(hehe, just kidding....) Seriously, hope to see your mods soon.

[Edited by coldnoodle on 02-25-2001 at 04:15 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts