Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Damn this thing got heavy when I had it filled! I recently bought a nitrous kit for those of you that didn't notice in my sig. I'm hooking it up within the next few days. It's jetted for a 55 shot right now but I am gonna go pick up some different jets. I want to run a 100 shot. My goal is to throw a rod or do some other sort of catostrophic damage to my already blown motor. I'm thinking it might take more than a 100 shot though. Not a problem, I can safely run up to a 150 shot with this kit until they suggest going with a dual fogger. But, thats only a *suggestion*.

Considering with my blown motor and a ripped TB boot (10 psi of boost) I beat a stock 300zx TT the other day by 3 CL's from a light, I should be pretty much unbeatable on the street when I go with a 150 shot and 16 psi. traction is the key. What do you guys think })

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha.. I got a video of me doing a 30 second smoky ass burnout at the track. Only problem is that the camera we use doesn't have digital support. My digital camera does, but it doesnt have sound.

I think my friend with the 300zxTT has one that uploads to the computer. I'll talk to him about it.

Since I keep blowing motors and this block WILL NOT seat rings right, it's time to get some fun out of all my hard work. It would be a shame to replace this motor unless it doesn't run anymore.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i see a hole in the block comming.

why wont the block seat ring do you know? i would like to know because iam rebuilding my motor soon

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dylan James said:
i see a hole in the block comming.

why wont the block seat ring do you know? i would like to know because iam rebuilding my motor soon
I think the reason the rings wouldnt seat right either time is because both times I used crappy topline rings. It could have been that or that the shop that bored the block messed up, I really dont know.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's a wet kit, I thought the needed fuel was provided by the fuel jet?

As far as rings are concerned, I think the only ones I will ever use again will be mazda or a reputable company just as JE or Arias.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I finished up the install. I'll take some pics if anyone wants to see. I'm currently running a really rich 35 shot I believe, and it makes it feel like the car has a good motor again. Definately more power, but not more than I've had before. I need to go pick up some jets but overall nitrous gets a big :tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts