Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how much a Good nitrous kit would cost for my new mx-6 2.5l My friend said he had a 2600hp nitrous kit and it only cost him $5000 i would like to know where to get one at if i could. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I hate to tell this .... but there is no such thing as a 2600hp nitrous kit. Even if there was ... the engines in our cars wouldn't be able to handle it. I think that this friend of yours was bull shitting you just a little.

·
Registered
488 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:D

Sorry, just had to laugh. Even if you're friend meant a 260 hp nitrous kit that's a hell of a lot of power from nitrous and the engines on most cars would explode. The largest shot you can put on the V6 engine without internal work is a 75 hp kit, 50 would be a safer bet just incase you accidentally run lean while on the bottle. Most people you the Mustang 5115 kit and use the 50 shot jets. Go with NOS or any of the other well known kit manufacturers.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
call nopi or go to your auto zone, near u and ask them for one they might have one, or just put engines together that owuld get some more hp haha, but for real do some internal engine work first if u r goign to run NOS dont want your car to blow up u know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts